How do you feel about Microsoft owning Bethesda now?

• Im cool with it

• Meh.. I dont really care

• Not a fan!

• Wait what?!

• Total voters

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. đź‘Ť

Not a fan. Hope nothing goes exclusive due to this. It would hurt their amazing IPs.

Indifferent feeling on it. It can go either way - you buy a company and screw them or let them do their own thing and continue what they’re good at.

Time will tell

You do get cool concept art with it though
1601404882916.png

I'm personally excited that Microsoft now owns Zenimax (Parent company of Bethesda). Lately Microsoft has been doing a lot of good in the gaming scene as far as treating their IPs. What really excites me is they bought Obsidian a few years back which was the company who made Fallout: New Vegas and never got a chance to make a second one because of some bs that happened between them and Bethesda. With Microsoft now owning the IP for Fallout they can just give it to Obsidian to make another Fallout game which is awesome.

I don't think that any large series like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, or DOOM will become exclusive because Minecraft didn't. I do think some of the secondary series like Wolfenstein or Starfield might go Xbox/PC exclusive.

Back