QWAW: do you regret doing something this year that you wish you did?

Martin

Join Member Services
=(eGO)=
For me its going outside more during the summer and enjoying the warm weather. Its been getting colder now in Canada and now i need the heat ;-;

not specifically, i loved not doing anything lmao i just wish i could s t i l l do nothing cause i dont wanna do school
Not going to School = no education
No Education = no job
No Job = no moving out from parents house
No moving out from parents house = no future
No future = homeless
Homeless = early death

:( go to school kids

I don't live with a lot of regrets in life, but something I regret not doing was taking time away from my music to spend time with uhhhh a certain someone. not living with regrets is the best way to live, always do what you want and never let your anxiety control you (i know its hard to do and im not calling anyone out, just a tip)

I don't live with a lot of regrets in life, but something I regret not doing was taking time away from my music to spend time with uhhhh a certain someone. not living with regrets is the best way to live, always do what you want and never let your anxiety control you (i know its hard to do and im not calling anyone out, just a tip)
I agree always do what you want

I wish i had got more sleep and actually did something for self improvement over coronacation. (coding or learn german idk)

I regret not taking my education seriously when I was younger. Other than that, I don't have many regrets. I have many bad experiences, bad choices, etc but all of that stuff made me who I am today. It's really just the education that I wish I took more seriously and actually pursued something but I didn't know what I wanted to do at the time. (Hell, I still have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life... Working sucks lol)

I regret not taking my education seriously when I was younger. Other than that, I don't have many regrets. I have many bad experiences, bad choices, etc but all of that stuff made me who I am today. It's really just the education that I wish I took more seriously and actually pursued something but I didn't know what I wanted to do at the time. (Hell, I still have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life... Working sucks lol)
ye same first two years of high school i said **** my education, till my parents said if I don't do good you'll end up working at McDonalds the rest of your life and they will kick me out, Turned myself around and got good grades

Back