(Mental Health) Mid-Week Check in?

If you don't feel like elaborating, how are you feeling today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My life's going pretty well. Luckily I don't have to deal with standardized testing because I already know where I'm going for college next year. Can't wait for the season to get started at the end of the month. Already feeling the senioritis setting in though.

Hang in there peeps

My life's going pretty well. Luckily I don't have to deal with standardized testing because I already know where I'm going for college next year. Can't wait for the season to get started at the end of the month. Already feeling the senioritis setting in though.

Hang in there peeps
nice papa. I don't have to deal with the standardized testing either so I'm grateful for that. I agree that senioritis is starting to kick my ass. Hang in there Wase <3

I lack the ability to feel emotion and it's depressing. (Ha I can't feel emotion and I feel depressed?) Jokes aside feeling no emotion is like your mind is clouded 100% of the time, and when you do laugh and giggle you feel as if you're putting on the act.

all my friends from last year have transferred, i know literally nobody in my classes, its my junior year, i have 5 essays due by tonight, nobody wants to be friends with the gay guy

I lack the ability to feel emotion and it's depressing. (Ha I can't feel emotion and I feel depressed?) Jokes aside feeling no emotion is like your mind is clouded 100% of the time, and when you do laugh and giggle you feel as if you're putting on the act.
I understand how you feel lux, I'm introverted and suffer with depression and have had quite the bit of depressive episodes lately, and because of my job and position within my family, I have to put on a mask all the time. I always have to "be okay". Its okay to not be okay sometimes, and the time that you get away from other people and just have to yourself. Try and let out your emotions and frustrations. Whether that's through a hobby, crying, laughing, anything. Just try and use that time alone to be you. I truly hope things get better for you and we are here for you buddy. <3

all my friends from last year have transferred, i know literally nobody in my classes, its my junior year, i have 5 essays due by tonight, nobody wants to be friends with the gay guy
I'm sorry to hear that acidity. As a closeted bisexual to most (including my family) I can understand what you are going through. Hell the reason im in the closet is because i'm afraid of what people would think if they knew. I think now is peak opportunity to try and meet new people that truly love you for you. It may take some time, but it will be EXTREMELY worth it in the end to find people you can relate to, and you can truly be yourself around. If you ever need a talk, I'm here for you bro. <3

I understand how you feel lux, I'm introverted and suffer with depression and have had quite the bit of depressive episodes lately, and because of my job and position within my family, I have to put on a mask all the time. I always have to "be okay". Its okay to not be okay sometimes, and the time that you get away from other people and just have to yourself. Try and let out your emotions and frustrations. Whether that's through a hobby, crying, laughing, anything. Just try and use that time alone to be you. I truly hope things get better for you and we are here for you buddy. <3

Thank you bro, your kind words mean a lot. At the end of the day it's my own fault which makes it a lot worse. I was involved in a lot grimy stuff, due to the area I live in. I recently got myself out of it, but I left it with major anxiety (Always looking over my shoulder) and I learned to shut off my emotions, and now I can't get them back so all I feel is empty, but I consider everyone I play wit on eGO my friends and yall really help take my mind off the rough stuff. I sincerely appreciate you all.

Hey guys! We're halfway through the week so I just thought I'd ask how everyone is doing so far. How's school/college or uni? How's work? How's your mental? You need anyone to talk to?
Let me know :')

Ill start it off.
I'm hanging in there. My teachers are assigning LARGE amounts of work, and many parents are complaining already (lol) I can't wait until this year is over and I graduate. That seems like it is going to be an exciting time in my life. Work has been pretty annoying for me because of the workload at school, I have to do hw on my breaks at work. Mentally, I'm struggling a bit. Life's a bit tiring and stressful but I'm starting to get back into my art so that's helping.

I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying life! I'm always open if you need to talk and I can't emphasize enough how important it is to maintain your mental health and well-being. I love you guys! <33333

*i also plan on replying to everyone i can <333
havent talked to you in a while, cool to see ur still around :)

School has been running me ragged since my parents decided to enroll me in a competitive high school with high level classes. We've had I think 7 tests in the first two weeks? Right now I'm just keeping my head down and going through the motions, and I found that lifting helps relieve some of the stress. Just have to keep up my grades for a few more years and I'll be off to college (hopefully)!

Hang in there peeps

Where you going bro ?

School has been running me ragged since my parents decided to enroll me in a competitive high school with high level classes. We've had I think 7 tests in the first two weeks? Right now I'm just keeping my head down and going through the motions, and I found that lifting helps relieve some of the stress. Just have to keep up my grades for a few more years and I'll be off to college (hopefully)!

Dont worry after 12th grade ur gonna be smokin dat High Scholl pack an its gasss

Back