GTA 5 Request

Visionvert

I made one post
So when I was in the September 30th third bi-weekly meeting for GTA 5 Server and there was 2 thing that i could expand to from what they talked about. The first idea was said by Architect of Life, he basically said that there should be more than just Burgers and Waters from gas stations. I know that there's food places in the city ran by actual people from just the circle at a gas station. For example, Power street deli sells oranges, alcohol, tacos etc. But they didn't work to get them or go plant and then crop them as u would actually do. Its to easy to just DM someone for a shipment of something and just have it in game and paying for it. What Im saying is that there need to be more RP then just getting a shipment. There should be a job or like a field in Grapeseed or anywhere in the city where it would be realistic. Like a animation for it. Like when your picking up weed. Just use the same script or whatever and apple it there with a E bind and that can be another way of rping getting food and vegetables. The second and an add-on one is from Shevel basically saying that we should add like a Autozone, so we can roleplay mechanical needs better then just walking up to a desk and then using the "]" to pull up a tire then doing /fix then your out and ready. Basically more for the mechanics to do then just sitting around. I think other people will get more in depth in a thread. Im just getting like a start up to the idea(s). Another thing he put out is more casual like cars. Say for example your going down to your house and your going and see a Ferrari down the road then comes a Lamborghini SV and no casual cars like a Toyota Prius :) and a Honda Accord. Just more cars that would be seen on the main street going to a walmart. Plus. make those cars able to have a lot of customization to it, Then you would see a stock Honda Accord then next to u would see a riced out Honda Accord. More realistic cars on the main road then super cars and exotics cars. A list of cars we could add is Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Cr-v, Honda Pilot, Toyota Rav-4, Toyota Camry, Toyota Pruis, Toyota 4 runner, Toyota tundra, Toyota Avalon. Theres a bunch more but Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Chevy, Ford, Kia, Volks Wagon (Audi), Hyundai, Ram, Lexus. Theres a bunch more car brands and i know its a lot of adding to the server im just listing car brands that are popular in the U.S and what i would normally see on the road to the store. This is basically what some of the things they talked about in the meeting that i thought i could make a post about it. Theres a link of a car that I really want added. Dont ask my it used Bing. :| Thank You!

- Visionvert

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...24A3CFABD74198B461BA1&selectedIndex=4&FORM=IR

If its not a link then just copy and paste it.

I agree with the idea of more food being implemented as more businesses could be put in place, but getting shipments just makes more sense. First, basically no businesses farm for their own food, and secondly it would be pointless for people to farm food as it would generate hardly any money as not many people buy food from these places such as the deli anyway. On the car idea I like it but I just don’t know if people would be super willing to drive around average cars because there are already a good amount in PDM which I just don’t see utilized very often. Overall I like the ideas, would like to hear others opinions as well.

Last edited:
On the car idea I like it but I just don’t know if people would be super willing to drive around average cars because there are already a good amount in PDM which I just don’t see utilized very often. Overall I like the ideas, would like to hear others opinions as well.

Personally, I think the problem with everyone driving supercars around is that the economy in our server is severely messed up. Literally, everyone is a millionaire. To get to that point can be relatively easy to pull off too. What I don't like about how roleplayers in our server operate is how they don't stay true to character.

For instance, if you're a bartender, factory worker, miner, lowbie nobody, you realistically wouldn't own a half dozen supercars and if you did manage to get your hands on a Lambo or whatever, you wouldn't be driving that thing around like crazy for fear of the repair/gas/maintenance costs associated with driving said car. So, your go-to vehicle really should be a low to mid class vehicle.

Also, gang members driving around in their super flashy super cars is also extremely unrealistic and not really staying true to character.

People robbing banks or other people in their own cars is also ridiculous and shouldn't be a thing.

Personally, I have basically parked my nice super cars and bought a honda and BMW M5 and just drive those around because it's more in character for my character to do. If there's something special going on, sure, I'll take out the lambo to pull up in but if I'm doing business, I'm rocking the beamer or the honda usually.

Personally, I think the problem with everyone driving supercars around is that the economy in our server is severely messed up. Literally, everyone is a millionaire. To get to that point can be relatively easy to pull off too. What I don't like about how roleplayers in our server operate is how they don't stay true to character.

For instance, if you're a bartender, factory worker, miner, lowbie nobody, you realistically wouldn't own a half dozen supercars and if you did manage to get your hands on a Lambo or whatever, you wouldn't be driving that thing around like crazy for fear of the repair/gas/maintenance costs associated with driving said car. So, your go-to vehicle really should be a low to mid class vehicle.

Also, gang members driving around in their super flashy super cars is also extremely unrealistic and not really staying true to character.

People robbing banks or other people in their own cars is also ridiculous and shouldn't be a thing.

Personally, I have basically parked my nice super cars and bought a honda and BMW M5 and just drive those around because it's more in character for my character to do. If there's something special going on, sure, I'll take out the lambo to pull up in but if I'm doing business, I'm rocking the beamer or the honda usually.
I agree with this and honestly, the only super cars i own are for sale at PAS. Im usually driving a SUV or some sort of muscle car. There really isnt any RP when it come to driving cars and so people just take any supercar they like.

I think all cars (including all imports and PD cars) need to be reverted back to stock GTA handling files with very minimal modifications made to make the imported cars to balanced with the vapid cars allowing local cars to actually be used effectively and changing the I'm going to rob everyone in a tesla or on a h2 mentality

Slow the gameplay down and change how much money people earn. Right now, everyone wants a job that gives passive income because having passive income is the easiest way to make money with no risk at all. Here's a hint, even when you have A LOT of money, it's boring. What do I spend money on? I have virtually everything I wanted. Most of the fun comes from having to make money to get the things you want. This means when people grind for a week to make enough money for the one car they REALLY wanted, they then lose any interest in playing in the server because they no longer have a goal.

People want to do whatever is meta.
Want to do a job? Which one pays the most? It's the only question people ask.
Cop cars don't accelerate faster than a tesla, so if you rob a bank in the city you're using a tesla.
If you want a gun? The best gun a criminal can get is an AK that's all everyone wants to buy.
No one wants to break the cycle of using the most meta gear because there's no reason to when everything is easily accessible because millions of dollars is simply not challenging to get.

People have low effort character creation and character building. This is a public server so you can't actually have someone submit an application with a backstory but you should at least think about what you want to accomplish and have some sort of backstory and rules regarding staying in character should be enforced more.

Now the final point I will make on this post is that people need to stop freaking out over everything they don't like. You're not going to win every gun fight. You're not going to never get robbed. You might say the wrong things to the wrong person and get shot for it. Who knows?! You need to take a step back and realize NOTHING IS PERSONAL BECAUSE IT'S ALL SUPPOSED TO BE IC. This doesn't mean try and get people banned or meta game them or act like a complete fool which happens a lot with everyone in the server. It means you learn from the experience and move forward as a character. Maybe find out who it was that robbed you naturally without the down arrow and come up with a plan for revenge.

Now the final point I will make on this post is that people need to stop freaking out over everything they don't like. You're not going to win every gun fight. You're not going to never get robbed. You might say the wrong things to the wrong person and get shot for it. Who knows?! You need to take a step back and realize NOTHING IS PERSONAL BECAUSE IT'S ALL SUPPOSED TO BE IC. This doesn't mean try and get people banned or meta game them or act like a complete fool which happens a lot with everyone in the server. It means you learn from the experience and move forward as a character. Maybe find out who it was that robbed you naturally without the down arrow and come up with a plan for revenge.

This can't be stressed enough. Seriously, it's roleplay. It's an alternate reality. It's not real and you shouldn't be getting bent out of shape IRL about anything that happens in game/in character.

I give this 11/10 and want to say it louder for the people in the back!

Right now, everyone wants a job that gives passive income because having passive income is the easiest way to make money with no risk at all. Here's a hint, even when you have A LOT of money, it's boring. What do I spend money on? I have virtually everything I wanted. Most of the fun comes from having to make money to get the things you want. This means when people grind for a week to make enough money for the one car they REALLY wanted, they then lose any interest in playing in the server because they no longer have a goal.
I've noticed this as of recently, when I am in debt and need pay it off, (in my case my apartment business) I find the city more fun as you are constantly working to get something whether or not you are grinding. But I payed off the place now and don't know what to do with my money anymore, I don't want cars and don't really care to buy another house as it would be pointless so I just kinda get on and think hmm what should I do. Most of the time nothing comes to mind and I find myself just sitting around. I found myself buying people that are new to the city cars as a result, money is somewhat pointless and this shouldn't be. I feel that there needs to be more expensive things implemented that you are required to spend money on, or possibly reduce paychecks therefore people actually have to work for their money (certain jobs paychecks are okay just need to be reduced).

This can't be stressed enough. Seriously, it's roleplay. It's an alternate reality. It's not real and you shouldn't be getting bent out of shape IRL about anything that happens in game/in character.

I give this 11/10 and want to say it louder for the people in the back!

**** no. If you shoot me in game, I’m coming to you in 3D because I take every game I ever play seriously and I can’t control my emotions.

The thing about seeing people in cars that arent $5mil i really support, but it isnt that easy
If you wipe the current cars everyone will complain,
if you wipe characters and cars everyone will complain.
The current car set up that we have is okay in my opinion, as much as id love to see everyone drive realistic cars that i see everyday, it is almost impossible.

I HIGHLY agree with what Lance is saying in the fact that we should still have these cars however make them have regular Gta speed and regular gta handling with a few edits.

Lets be honest if a chevy impala gets added and a lambo also gets added, on the first day of the drop EVERYONE is going for the lambo.

EDIT: what i mean by "wipe the server" is to my knowledge LE are currently trying to cut back on server resources and adding all of these cars would use a LOT

Last edited:
Back in 2019 we had a complete server reset to fix a multitude of problems, including the economy. They implemented a slower paced, more realistic economy, and everyone complained because it took too long to grind. Now, almost exactly a year later everyone is complaining because the economy is too fast and they want to grind more, just a few months ago, when black market vehicles were in, people complained that drugs didnt give you enough money and weren't fun to grind and it took too long to get black market vehicles. Even when you could launder dirty money, people complained drugs were too grindy. You people can never make up your mind. May I suggest, instead of spending your money on fancy cars and houses, spend it on RP. Host a car show, winner gets like 200k, host street races, buy some planes and start an Airline, or use a helicopter as a getaway for a bank robbery. There are so many things you can do and spend your money on besides materialistic items. Those of you that have made it in the server and have nothing else to buy should be spending your money on create rp for the people who havnt made it and who dont have money. Like snoops said, buy new people cars, etc. There are so many possibilities.

Back