EdgeGamers Opens Projects In Overwatch & Squad

1601702053148.png

EdgeGamers has begun exploring opportunities in two new games, Overwatch and Squad.

Overwatch returns to EdgeGamers as an explorative project to see begin to gauge interest in the game under the lead of Wish. Overwatch was previously supported in EdgeGamers as an official game but fell from support, until now! The popular Blizzard game released in 2015 still has a popular following amongst casual and competitive gamers. A sequel to the game, Overwatch 2 is expected to additionally be delivered in 2021. If you are interested in the game, drop by the Overwatch forum and be sure to join the new quickplay / looking for group Discord server.

Squad is a brand new game to EdgeGamers that see plenty of opportunity in. As we explore the game and build out the game out of a project, we have launched two servers as we gauge interest in the game. Squad was recently fully released on Steam September 23, 2020 and had a sale in the Steam Store driving many players to check out the game. If you are passionate about team based infantry play, this game is certainly up your alley. Stop by the Squad forum to stir up some conversation and visit the two EdgeGamers Squad servers for some gameplay. Search for "EdgeGamers" in the server browser.

We are always looking for motivated players who have an interest in building these projects into full support. If you are motivated, dedicated and are ready to take on more responsibility, make your voice heard on the forums, TeamSpeak and Discord. You may also want to drop Arbiter and myself a message with your interest.

Here's to a bright future for Overwatch and Squad!

My brain is so large, I hope both of these game groups can succeed and expand edgegamers. @Wish best of luck, whoever leads squads assuming there will be a leader? best of luck.

Last edited:
Squad should blow up nicely, 100 player servers! You'll see me on there.

View attachment 1120

EdgeGamers has begun exploring opportunities in two new games, Overwatch and Squad.

Overwatch returns to EdgeGamers as an explorative project to see begin to gauge interest in the game under the lead of Wish. Overwatch was previously supported in EdgeGamers as an official game but fell from support, until now! The popular Blizzard game released in 2015 still has a popular following amongst casual and competitive gamers. A sequel to the game, Overwatch 2 is expected to additionally be delivered in 2021. If you are interested in the game, drop by the Overwatch forum and be sure to join the new quickplay / looking for group Discord server.

Squad is a brand new game to EdgeGamers that see plenty of opportunity in. As we explore the game and build out the game out of a project, we have launched two servers as we gauge interest in the game. Squad was recently fully released on Steam September 23, 2020 and had a sale in the Steam Store driving many players to check out the game. If you are passionate about team based infantry play, this game is certainly up your alley. Stop by the Squad forum to stir up some conversation and visit the two EdgeGamers Squad servers for some gameplay. Search for "EdgeGamers" in the server browser.

We are always looking for motivated players who have an interest in building these projects into full support. If you are motivated, dedicated and are ready to take on more responsibility, make your voice heard on the forums, TeamSpeak and Discord. You may also want to drop Arbiter and myself a message with your interest.

Here's to a bright future for Overwatch and Squad!
I play both, came back to eGO after a few years off when I saw the Squad server up yesterday.

Overwatch was a tough game to support. I'd like to see it thriving again. I'll try to make the meeting if I'm not working.

Back