Battlefield Division Battlefield 6 Early leaks?!?

NrKissed

Worst sniper ever.
=(eGO)=
Some early BF:6 rumors/leaks. Seems early but...

Battlefield 6 speculation, leaks and rumors. It's all picking up recently! This new leak from a Reddit user seems pretty unbelievable but I wanted to share the information anyway - just to get the conversation started!

It all depends if they go back to what made battlefield great. Don't forget, it will cost you a large sum of money to enjoy all the new bells and whistles of the new videos cards, like a new pc, and video card. I like the ray tracing, variable refresh rate and all that stuff, but at the end of the day it's all about game play. If they fail this time, it's over for me and possibly EA because they don't don't have much other than this franchise. I've bought all the games they put out, but have played less than 48 hours on most of the stuff the put out they last several years. The older, better games they put out I've played many hours on. I used to get excited when they released a game, now I'm skeptical but still hope it will be great, we will see.

This sounds great! I'm looking forward to the new Battlefield 6. I hope we can go back to the modern weaponary. Thanks for the post NrKissed!

I have always wanted to have a PC good enough for me to be able to play the best games that are on the market. A few months ago I won a swimming tournament and got a decent cash prize. I decided to go all out and buy a good PC so that I would be able to play the new Battlefield that was coming out. I bought the PC parts that I wanted and built the PC in a week when I had free time. Then I decided to buy some games. My friends suggested that I look for sites that sell CD keys and I found this site,https://www.cdkeysforgames.com/games/steam-games/battlefield-6/, which had some pretty good prices on their games.

Last edited:
That's awesome! You might also consider the subscription model to try all the EA games before you buy.. though BF titles are all on sale a lot right now due to the pending BF:6 release. We will see you out there soon!

Back