Our earned clan rewards!

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Does anyone know when we will be getting our clan awards back as well as our clan membership medals. This past September I made it 12 years in the clan now. I strive for medals and rewards. What's the use of pursuing awards if there not displayed on your profile or can't be looked up by anyone. How do you determine one's advancement in the clan without knowing their past and present accomplishments. Not trying to be offensive here, just wondering when we can see our rewards listed again on our profiles. I've earned them and would like to see them. I think I speak for many in eGO! Peace Out!

Does anyone know when we will be getting our clan awards back as well as our clan membership medals. This past September I made it 12 years in the clan now. I strive for medals and rewards. What's the use of pursuing awards if there not displayed on your profile or can't be looked up by anyone. How do you determine one's advancement in the clan without knowing their past and present accomplishments. Not trying to be offensive here, just wondering when we can see our rewards listed again on our profiles. I've earned them and would like to see them. I think I speak for many in eGO! Peace Out!
@Covert @Legend

Back