first ego event

dank

In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA.
hey everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the mc event, making it so much fun for me and i'm sure alot of other people too. it was my first time on teamspeak with you guys and my first event on ego. I hope to return! thanks and stay safe!

I'm glad you had fun, if you have a mic we need to get that working so you can start talking too, It's always more fun then.

hey everyone. I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the mc event, making it so much fun for me and i'm sure alot of other people too. it was my first time on teamspeak with you guys and my first event on ego. I hope to return! thanks and stay safe!
Thanks for coming man. The CSGO EC team will definitely make sure you have a great time during events!

It do not matter, its always fun to be able to talk with everyone else.
(If there's a reason you don't want to talk other than that, that's fine)
i have decided that i will talk once i get admin since you guys busted the lie of me having no mic :p

yea dank dank don't worry we don't care about what you sound like or anything, the last 2 events and the among us we played last night with you were super fun. and events are always more enjoyable when you get to roast Belt Belt in VC. I was able to get over my voice insecurities and raise my maturity level (somewhat) because of eGO.

Last edited:
Dont feel bad about your voice my dude.. We have members of all ages, a lot of us have been there, its apart of life. When your comfortable to talk get at it, you wont look back. Interacting with people and playing games is what makes this place great!

We're so glad you liked it! This is actually such a good thing, I hope to see you at more!

Back