Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garrett

Sweeping bugs into completed
Manager
CHOOSE copy.png

Yes I used a big word to entice you all in here, mwahaha

Anyways, as you all know we have finally pushed an update that squashed a lot of the bugs we had to fix before introducing any new topics or features to survival. Now, we are able to start slowly introducing some features that we believe will make y'alls experience better, but who knows better than you all? That's why we are trying out new system for determining which features we should implement.

Below is a list of three features MC LE and Tech have comprised that we know are feasible features we are able to add in the very near future (no soon :tm: on this one). However, due to the nature of these features we can only introduce ONE of the features listed below, so vote carefully! The feature with the most votes on Friday, October 16th will be the winner!

Option #1: Backpacks
Hate having full inventories? Need extra slots for on-the-go inventory management? Hate having to place Shulkers and having to have a pickaxe to pick them up? With this feature, you will be able to win backpacks from crate keys, or from purchasing them in /warp ec, you will be able to fill your inventory to new ends! Unlike enderchests and shulkers, you don't have to place a container to access your sub-inventory, simply click on the backpack item in your inventory and it will open a GUI with all the items you have stored!

Option #2: Trading
Want a better way to trade items then having to trust another player? With trading, you can easily exchange cash, experience, and items through a safe GUI. Both partners agree to a designated trade and the plugin handles the rest! No chance of scamming or miscommunication

Option #3: Better Beacons
Beacons are boring, let's be honest. Only a few effects are actually worthwhile late-game. Introducing Better Beacons. Upgrade existing beacons with money or experience and unlock new boosters such as experience boosts, crop growth enhancements, spawner booster, and even furnace boosters!

FirezFury

Poster Extraordinaire
Community Manager
why backpacks tho.. shulkers are the same thing... so what it takes 5 seconds to place it and pick it up... id rather get bonus xp at a grinder or smelt my iron faster. BEEEEECONS

Rellik

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
The only reasonable answer is: Beacons.
I'm the oldest, wisest, probably most MC experienced here, and the handsomest.. And I say Beacons.
Backpacks? Cool, but we have eChests, and donators (which the majority of MC'ers are) have /echest, and Shulkers, and at a MINIMUM three /home(s), and a 4th if you use /back wisely.
Trade? It's literally against the rules to scam. And there is always an admin on. And we have shops.
Beacons. Hands down. The only answer.

Last edited:

Rellik

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
I've heard rumor that magic beacons will dank the server... lag, mcmmo issues, etc... if that's the case i'd rather add nothing than risk that.
To be honest i'm not much for adding anything. everything is pretty great the way it is.

Garrett

Sweeping bugs into completed
Manager
Why not add all 3.
What's the fun in that?

I've heard rumor that magic beacons will dank the server... lag, mcmmo issues, etc... if that's the case i'd rather add nothing than risk that.
To be honest i'm not much for adding anything. everything is pretty great the way it is.
I wouldn't have added it to the list if I hadn't tested it for lag issues. So no worries there :D