Will you be getting Cyberpunk 2077?

Will you be getting Cyberpunk 2077?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe/not sure yet

• Total voters
ive only had it preordered since last june. also to all the people who think they cant run it the minimum specs

• Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K or AMD FX-8310. ...
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB or AMD Radeon RX 470. ...
  • RAM: 8 GB.
  • Disk space: 70 GB HDD
Recommended

Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or AMD Radeon R9 Fury
RAM: 12 GB
Disk space: 70 GB SSD

ive only had it preordered since last june. also to all the people who think they cant run it the minimum specs

I never suggest getting a game with minimum specs in mind, personally. I think you should always have atleast the recommended specs so you can view the game as it was meant to be played (graphics wise).

Lowering graphics to the bare minimum just so you can manage to play a game that your computer legitimately shouldn't be playing has always been a no-go for me. I can't do it.

That being said, I barely make those minimums. And I definitely don't hit the recommended :(

Soon though. Soon!

I never suggest getting a game with minimum specs in mind, personally. I think you should always have atleast the recommended specs so you can view the game as it was meant to be played (graphics wise).

Lowering graphics to the bare minimum just so you can manage to play a game that your computer legitimately shouldn't be playing has always been a no-go for me. I can't do it.

That being said, I barely make those minimums. And I definitely don't hit the recommended :(

Soon though. Soon!
i agree with that to a point. i did how ever spend 3 years playing with a computer that just barley met minimum specs and its not as bad as you would think.

I have a rule to buy story driven games later when they get a discount. I'm on the fence but it looks cool

Back