Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Ok, but what if you could ban for toxicity

Well, that's also because people who are usually toxic in TTT show that toxicity by RDMing or server disruption and we have clear ways on how to handle those, as admins. Ez pz w/k/b.

I quit jailbreak and came back to it 5 times now because of toxicity.I love this game mode with all my heart,other rival servers aren't the same to me due to small rule changes or change of overall game pace. JB was toxic when i started on it a few years ago and is still very much toxic.I'm not excluding myself on this one I can be toxic and start insulting people and I'm not proud of it.One thing I do to prevent me getting mad and annoyed is just taking the whole thing less seriously.I rebel less,and I try to have fun and joke around with other players.
All in all I think no matter what we do to toxic players they will always be there.Toxicity is part of the internet as a whole and I'm sure is present in every game, some more than others.

Honestly, if someone is being toxic, you just have to ignore them. That’s how I have been playing JB for a little bit over a year now. You have to learn how to block out those people. It’s similar to a fire. When you feed the fire fuel, it grows. When you don’t it dies out. The fire is the same as the Toxic players’ crave for reaction. Don’t give them a reaction, and they will eventually get bored. The more people complain, the longer the toxicity continues. Now if they are breaking the rules, then you report to admins. But try to do your best to just not give them any attention. A good way to do this is to find some friends to play with. It is always fun when Semo, Santa, Erk, bowl, spare, or other clowns are on. That way, you won’t really care about JB and you will be distracted while talking to them. It’s hard to do this, but eventually people will start to not give a shit about dying in JB and toxic players will leave the server out of boredom, thus decreasing toxicity further.

Honestly, if someone is being toxic, you just have to ignore them. That’s how I have been playing JB for a little bit over a year now. You have to learn how to block out those people. It’s similar to a fire. When you feed the fire fuel, it grows. When you don’t it dies out. The fire is the same as the Toxic players’ crave for reaction. Don’t give them a reaction, and they will eventually get bored. The more people complain, the longer the toxicity continues. Now if they are breaking the rules, then you report to admins. But try to do your best to just not give them any attention. A good way to do this is to find some friends to play with. It is always fun when Semo, Santa, Erk, bowl, spare, or other clowns are on. That way, you won’t really care about JB and you will be distracted while talking to them. It’s hard to do this, but eventually people will start to not give a shit about dying in JB and toxic players will leave the server out of boredom, thus decreasing toxicity further.
then actually get on jb once in a while belt

Back