Shadowlands changes and how it effects your class.

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
Manager
Pre-patch hit yesterday for US and today (10/14) for EU and it brought a handful of changes to the game, most notable a level squish to level 50, down from 120 (60 being max in SL). Most classes and specs have an aspect of their kit reworked and some changed completely. Also, Blizzard removed some key cooldowns off the GCD for most classes. If you are just coming back to the game and haven't heard anything or simply do not know where to start, the following link will provide you with everything you need to know and a more in-depth guide to everything that you can expect in the upcoming expansion. Below is a brief look at some of the content available in the link located: HERE.

If you have further questions or just want people to play with, join the eGO WoW discord located: HERE.
Feel free to add me as well if you would like, I've been playing since 07' and specialize in Rogue/Warrior/Monk classes. My battletag is DigitalDJ#1760 or ping me in the discord linked above. Cya in Shadowlands!

87682b0ab3eb54fa034c946a5c8fbc41.png

0dc7f8f2e1475072135d1e7a24921bfc.png

Beemermarine

Poster Extraordinaire
Senior Manager
It's still the same old cookie cutter crap, didn't buy BFA and not falling for SL either

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
Manager
I mean the post shows that it’s not the same stuff, that was the point of it 😂.

Jolly

Forum Fiend
=(eGO)=
I will give Shadowlands a fair shake like I do every expansion, I just hope we have another legion and not BFA. Regardless I always have fun at least at the start before problems start bubbling up so I get my moneys worth no matter what.

wardroomfuture

I made one post
Shadowlands is about player choice. I think the changes can give me more opportunities to make impactful choices to customize my gameplay.

As you can see, Hunter, Monk, Warrior — Mortal Wounds Icon Mortal Wounds now reduces healing taken by 50% (25% against players).

Rogue — Wound Poison Icon Wound Poison now reduces healing taken by 8% per stack (4% against players).

Warlock — Mortal Cleave Icon Mortal Cleave/Legion Strike Icon Legion Strike now reduces healing taken by 20% (10% against players).

By the way, if you want to do your best in your class, you should get enough wow classic gold. Farming is the easiest way to make gold. You go out with a gathering profession or just killing mobs and then you turn around and sell the stuff you farmed on the AH. The only thing you are risking is your time.

Last edited:

Longinus

I made one post
I believe that all classes have been changed in terms of pve and pvp. There are new skills that have changed the rotation for pve and pvp very much. It's very difficult, to be honest, to change yourself from one expansion to another, because new skills to characters appear, new classes appear. For example, when I moved from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria, it was very difficult for me to understand what it was, to understand how the new classes and races work. But I can't say that it wasn't interesting. It was interesting, but difficult. In Shadowlands expansion It took to me a long time to master myself to the level of mythic 15 shadowlands and understand everything that and how.

Last edited: