people call you hacker when you play very good

Ruans

Rookie
=(e)=
What if you encounter a guy who keeps calling you a hacker for no reason in the server?
Like today, a while ago in TTT server, I saw a guy called "mango" calling me cheating for no reason. And I asked him and he didnt give me an answer and keep insulting at me for thinking i am cheater and other players called me cheater,too. If we see someone like this, what admins should do in this situation? kick or ban or gag(mute)?

You ignore them and accept it as a compliment.

Because, not gonna lie, when someone starts getting super defensive about it - they are usually a cheater. Just FYI.

You ignore them and accept it as a compliment.

Because, not gonna lie, when someone starts getting super defensive about it - they are usually a cheater. Just FYI.
I agree with yours, i was so annoyed but these weird things that they said about me..then i was being so defensive and that mango man keeps being serious and harassment

I agree with yours, i was so annoyed but these weird things that they said about me..then i was being so defensive and that mango man keeps being serious and harassment
If someone is legitimately harassing you and admins are in the server, utilize the report feature by putting a @ before your message and reporting them for the harassment.

However, someone dropping a "Ruans hacks" or "Ruans is cheating" or whatever, just ignore it. If they keep harassing you and you're ignoring them, then report it. If no admins are on, you can utilize the cross-server chat by typing & before your message and it will send a message to ALL admins in ALL of the CS servers.

Additionally, you can collect evidence with screenshots and post a ban request here: https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/1233/

Though for the ban request, you will need solid proof of the harassment. Just your word/story isn't going to be enough to have anything be done about it. (Screenshots or Video is the evidence you're going to want for harassment)

If someone is legitimately harassing you and admins are in the server, utilize the report feature by putting a @ before your message and reporting them for the harassment.

However, someone dropping a "Ruans hacks" or "Ruans is cheating" or whatever, just ignore it. If they keep harassing you and you're ignoring them, then report it. If no admins are on, you can utilize the cross-server chat by typing & before your message and it will send a message to ALL admins in ALL of the CS servers.

Additionally, you can collect evidence with screenshots and post a ban request here: https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/1233/

Though for the ban request, you will need solid proof of the harassment. Just your word/story isn't going to be enough to have anything be done about it. (Screenshots or Video is the evidence you're going to want for harassment)
good idea, i will use the video recorder to show the evidence next time if he says that again

Also try to contact admins with '@' and tell them to keep listening/watching what the individual keeps saying like Echo said. The admins are there to help and don't want people to harass you and what not.

Also try to contact admins with '@' and tell them to keep listening/watching what the individual keeps saying like Echo said. The admins are there to help and don't want people to harass you and what not.
I did, but the admin who was there didnt respond, but only kick someone that he disliked or saw

I did, but the admin who was there didnt respond, but only kick someone that he disliked or saw
I'm sorry that happened. They normally always respond. If it does happen again keep trying what you did. The admin probably just didn't see your msg.

it's funny cause I used to play TTT and JB so much during my prime cs days that everyone, even my own friends called me out for cheating. You let admins handle it. They can't ban you without evidence. Don't worry, if you're not cheating ;)

It's very possible the admin(s) who was on was also busy dealing with multiple reports for RDM. If that's the case, then he/she/they wouldn't of been able to respond to you but could've still been keeping an eye on it. They could've also warned the person and just didn't have the time to message you that they had. They could've also just decided that it wasn't a big deal and went onto the next report. There's multiple reasons why an admin might not respond to your report.

Back