Cold War Beta Opinions

just played for a bit and was able to take some in-game screenshots.

e15f0f53-726e-4825-b29f-6067624fba20-large16x9_thumb_106377.png

Last edited:
I really liked it. It felt like a newer COD in terms of graphics, animations, and movement however the pacing and gunplay felt a little slower compared to MW, which I like. Feels like if a Black Ops-esque game was made today. I think some things can use a little work (the biggest issue I've had is with the atrocious spawns on Satellite and the damn SPAS, but I've always hated COD shotguns anyway) but given that this is a beta and hopefully things will only go up from here, I have high hopes about this game. I really hope the campaign and zombies turn out to be a success.

I will never forgive Activision for replacing James C. Burns as Woods, though. Especially because he was so willing to reprise the role, in my eyes it is completely foolish and unacceptable. Oh well, what can you do I suppose.

I liked it. Definitely more Arcady.

I thought the pace was OK. Faster than MW but Slower than BO3/BO4. The sprinting was a little faster but the maps were smaller. Mostly.

Shotguns AND Snipers OP, but what's new. Right?

I thought Hit Reg was good and I didn't have as many lag out deaths as MW.

Visually it's beautiful. And I think you can see players when you should. Unlike MW were I only see about half the ppl who kill me from across the map, when I'm only a pixel on their screen.....:mad:

Back