Law change suggestions - @Department of justice

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(eG)=
what does that mean so i know not to do it?
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/355273/
1616177549165.png

What you posted should've been a new suggestion from yourself. Not tacking it onto someone else's suggestion like you did here. Just know, unless you post what you want as a suggestion, it's being ignored right now. :)

Last edited:

kuantum

šŸ”Arbiters? InternšŸ”
=(eGO)=
Is it really necroing if it's a suggestion that does not have a proper response from LE?

Can we really call it that? Suggestions are always relevant if the issues are still there? Me personally, creating a new thread when there's good info on the old thread doesn't make much sense tbh.

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(eG)=
Is it really necroing if it's a suggestion that does not have a proper response from LE?

Can we really call it that? Suggestions are always relevant if the issues are still there? Me personally, creating a new thread when there's good info on the old thread doesn't make much sense tbh.
Considering the fact that what Dolphin commented was a completely new suggestion - you could call it necro'ing or hijacking - regardless, it should be a new suggestion. If you've noticed on other suggestions with 10+ suggestions built into one thread, they usually get closed out and told to make individual requests. One thread per suggestion, bruv.

AsoftDolphin

the all powerful dolphin
=(e)=
Considering the fact that what Dolphin commented was a completely new suggestion - you could call it necro'ing or hijacking - regardless, it should be a new suggestion. If you've noticed on other suggestions with 10+ suggestions built into one thread, they usually get closed out and told to make individual requests. One thread per suggestion, bruv.
okay sorry! at the time i thought it was just a general law change thread that we were suppose to tack onto, it wasnt closed so i just assumed

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(eG)=
okay sorry! at the time i thought it was just a general law change thread that we were suppose to tack onto, it wasnt closed so i just assumed
Lol no need to apologize, friend! No harm, no foul! For real though, make a suggestion to Legalize Weed. As a Canadian, I 100% support botany! :p