Farewell and I Thank You All.

LeafParker5

Rookie
=(eGO)=
EdgeGamers - LE and the PlayerBase,

I would like to take just a hot second to write to you all and to address all of you at once. I truly thank everyone in the community for everything during my time within EdgeGamers. Edge was the first server I clicked on when I booted up 5M for the first time and I immediately felt at home and never even bothered or thought about poking around other servers after Day 1... I planted my roots and within the first 48hrs got pulled into the Lost MC RP which help mold my underdeveloped RP mind. Having never played in any kind of an RP server before in my life. Following in the footsteps of the lost and all the players involved helped me learn what and how to RP...how to carry conversations to keep everyone interested and immersed ...even how to continue the plot and steer situations in certain directions to keep the RP interesting. I would like to give credit where credit is due and thank all the players that made up the original lost mc when they took me in (you know who you guys are and I appreciate you all). The way the lost lived set my moral compass in the city which made my character who he was to the very last day I was in the server and continues to some extent this very day.

I'd like to thank all of LE that really pressed the RMC and myself in the beginning in fear that we would be "just another gang" or that our MC was just going to be a repeat of the same course of actions that led to the Lost MC shut down. This did nothing but motivate us for a good handful of months to prove that we were in fact different in everyway (well accept the motorcycles ha). I know LE must have got annoyed with how many SOP's we submitted that kept getting denied, ha...shoot I was equally frustrated writing them after the 4th attempt lol...But that sparked us to keep going and keep grinding. Pushing not only our individual RP's but the RP that we brought as a unified group amongst other players. Eventually I believe we did prove ourselves as the trust between us and LE grew and that trust became very visual when the SOP was not only accepted and we were recognized as a group(/gang/squad) but also in the form of the HQ and the Tavern... We RP'd all these things but it is also largely in part to LE seeing us live out our RP's on a daily basis and recognize we do care about this RP/lifestyle and we can handle the responsibilities of these properties and I'd argue at a point deserved to own them. I thank LE for accepting the RMC and allowing us access to the properties and the business's we chose to RP. That said I also want to Thank the members of the RMC past and present. We made it a pretty long way, we lost some members in the process...picked up new ones...and have built real friendships out side of the server over the past nearly full year RPing together in this journey and without everyone who stuck by myside, our code, and our aspirations none of my ideas or the ideas of other members could have ever been achievable - we worked together for our common goal even at times when we wanted to ring each others necks lol.

Speaking of Ringing Necks...
I want to shed some gratitude to all those that tested us.
To all the players that either had a falling out with an RMC member and spent a good amount of time taking shots at us back and forth. To all those that just didn't like what we were about from the get-go. I thank you all as well. I mean lets be real...a life without some kind of push back is boring and in an RP server...It's not bad to have some enemies/frenemies from time to time, Keeps things interesting which in the case of Roleplay adds a lot of dimension and RP scenarios for a lot of people not always just the direct parties involved.

This message is very much for literally everyone. There isn't one person I can't thank for something.
As much as I want to refrain from name dropping anyone specific.
I feel as though I have to give a quick mention to a few specific people for even more specific reasons.

@Legend
Man I thank you more than I could get across with words here.
You always carry yourself in an RP mode first and I feel like you set a standard for RP. People may not be into CopRP, They can dislike the genre but no one can deny the level of RP you provide. I used to watch your RP scenarios with winter and Aaron, back when it was more Soap Opera-ish (haha...The Young and the Edgeless...Summer don't forget that I dropped that in OOC chat one day and you loved it...not to toot my own horn but that was a gem and funny for everyone at that time lol) not that I didn't watch before but that era of your streams specifically hit home with me. I remember watching that unfold and being the moment I knew I had to elevate my shit...ha! Those streams and how everyone acted things out and the story...that was RP at its best to me...at least as far as the RP skill and vibe. That's what I wanted to aspire to be/am continuing to grow to be to this day.
Not to mention you are the one who helped me setup my twitch account in the first place. Daemon and You. I wasn't too caught off guard when Daemon helped me, he's my homie...one of the crew... Founding members of the RMC and now life long friend in real life thanks to Edge, BUT you went a bit out your way to see to it I got that setup and launched and I appreciate that. Keep that chrome dome shiny my dude!

@Inkery
Dude...we have bounce a lot of RP off each other and I'd like to think our friendship/IC relationship def grew and evolved larger than either of us thought it would or could. I mean it def helps to have another "boss" with employees and drama to relate and confide in, Someone on the outside you can trust, and a Person who will always have your back and bring their own squad to join forces and make moves - that has always been a two way street! We survived the rainbow gang era for shit sake! ha... So we must have been doing something right with our factions lol... I have Hella screenshots and videos of pre-rmc mafia and mafia+rmc gems. In game stuff aside, I feel like I grew to know you even just a little bit as a person and with that I have always respected you. Throughout various discord discussions both insider tips on masterplans and me admittedly blowing up at you from time to time (for that I'm sorry) I have always considered you a solid dude and a friend of mine.

@Oblixion
Though we have not had all to many interactions that I can recall.
You did do one thing specifically that has stuck with me.
Towards the end of my time in Edge you reached out to me personally to discuss a concern, It meant a lot more to me at the time then I probably let-on and in retrospect I appreciate that you decided to do that and I'm grateful for our conversation and your time.

I know there will be some people that feel some type of way that they didn't get brought up in this...I don't want to make this any longer than it has to be, I don't want to go on for paragraphs on the 30+ friends I have made with my time here, Especially since I'm not 100% sure this will even be read but, Just know that I know who you all are, I truly Cherish and feel honored to have met and interacted with you, and I'm Thanking each and everyone of you.

That said all good things must come to an end.
I wish all of the Edge community the best of luck with there RP plans and goals...Anything is possible with hard work, dedication, and a creative mind.
I hope everyone grows individually as not only RPer's but People as well. RP mirrors real life...You can learn a lot about Life through the lens of RP.
I Have faith that all of you will achieve all that you set out to achieve if you stay focused and grind.

I believe in you.
- Leaf Parker (Brent ;))
RMC President.
20191213221348_1 (3).jpg

P.s.
If any of member(s) of the community are still subscribed to my twitch or generally curious on what's instore for the Life of Leaf Parker as he continues his journey
feel free to pop into my twitch to catch up on Leaf Parker in NoPixel.
twitch.tv/leafparkerfive

Last edited:
That was heartfelt and thoughtful Leaf. If RP has an Academy Award, you would win it for sure. Although we literally talk every day, I want to go on record for thanking you for everything you have done for me, for us, for the server. Your plans and goals for the future of the RMC are not lost, rather just beginning. As Edge-Gamers continues to grow as a Community, The Remnants Motorcycle Club continues to grow in NoPixel. As a Club, we always strive to provide the highest quality of RP and experiences for everyone. Rest assure that you do not journey alone my friend, in fact we are all there with you. #RMC4L, Yo Leaf, Don’t Next Time Don’t Hide Chang Gangs Money In An Alley!

LeafParker5 LeafParker5 I have not known you long and only had a delightful handful of roleplay interactions with you but... my god, dude... those interactions were amazing. You truly bring 110% of yourself to the roleplay you create and I hope to god that one day you do return to us in EdgeGamers. Some of the greatest roleplay scenes I had playing Konrad Knives was when you and the RMC would contact me for property or other goods and it always was more than just a sale with you guys. There was shoot outs that I was unknowingly involved in, covert operations that you extremely secretly got me caught up in... dude... it was a blast. I will miss your face in Edge's city.

LeafParker5 LeafParker5 I have not known you long and only had a delightful handful of roleplay interactions with you but... my god, dude... those interactions were amazing. You truly bring 110% of yourself to the roleplay you create and I hope to god that one day you do return to us in EdgeGamers. Some of the greatest roleplay scenes I had playing Konrad Knives was when you and the RMC would contact me for property or other goods and it always was more than just a sale with you guys. There was shoot outs that I was unknowingly involved in, covert operations that you extremely secretly got me caught up in... dude... it was a blast. I will miss your face in Edge's city.

Ha, Good Times! Appreciate You Killa :cool:(y)

Never got to play 5m with you but I hope you have a good rest of your days time!!!!!

Alright, took Miss Death some time to find the right event to hijack... but she did it.

SWzEFZ3.jpg

Awards that should be given to you.

Within our little community, this is how we like to treat you....which is competing for the best reply on your farewell post.

I won. Clearly.
Suck it, Nicky.

Last edited:
Alright, took Miss Death some time to find the right event to hijack... but she did it.

SWzEFZ3.jpg

Awards that should be given to you.

Within our little community, this is how we like to treat you....which is competing for the best reply on your farewell post.

I won. Clearly.
Suck it, Nicky.

Yooooooo! :cry:
This is Dope Death, Appreciate You as a person and everything you did/do for the RMC.
(Nicky you had a good run lol jp homie.)

Ill miss you man, the countless nights we hung out, screwed around and just chilled and talk. Honestly, you probably kept me sane throughout quarantine, and gave me someone to hang out with late at night when my sleep schedule was mega screwed up. I appreciate all the fun RP you created, and will cherish the memories I had with you and the rest of the RMC dudes forever. Keep on living your best life man, enjoy things in nopixel. Night Owl Gang 4 Life!

WTF?....................Im gonna admit, I can't say shit when it comes to Miss Deaths speech. This woman drew a whole comic strip! I can definitely admit when I am defeated, and Miss Death straight murdered me. My hat is off to you Death, and I hope Leaf enjoys beings stuck with our goofy asses, as we continue to grow as not only RP'ers, but as Friends. As the memory of The Remnants continues to live on, remember that this is not the end. In fact, this is only the beginning. RMC 4 LIfe.........

Ill miss you man, the countless nights we hung out, screwed around and just chilled and talk. Honestly, you probably kept me sane throughout quarantine, and gave me someone to hang out with late at night when my sleep schedule was mega screwed up. I appreciate all the fun RP you created, and will cherish the memories I had with you and the rest of the RMC dudes forever. Keep on living your best life man, enjoy things in nopixel. Night Owl Gang 4 Life!

Night Owl Gang McNoodle ;)(y)

Enjoy whatever it is you're into next LeafParker5 LeafParker5 ! It was a pleasure being in the Lost and RMC with you
Facts My Dude! We seen a lot of shit between the two MC's in a years time. You've always been a solid part of the fam. and my life - Honored to ride with you homie, stay safe out there.

Attachments

• 20191114133520_1 (2).jpg
    20191114133520_1 (2).jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 14
Back