Wishing Decaprio a Goodbye.

waff

im eating hold on
Today, effective immediately, I will be completely stepping away from PD as a whole. It is with great sadness that I have to do this but with a lot of stress and a lot going on in my real life, this is, unfortunately, the only choice that really seems realistic. It’s gotten to a point where my real-life relationships have been affected due to my inability to let my stress go when I turn off my PC at night and I cannot continue to let a video gameplay a role in a downfall of a relationship. So to all of you, I want you to know that I respect every single one of you and I’m proud of the progress you have all made. I look forward to hopefully eventually making a return but I can’t give a specific date when that will be. I hope every single one of you stays safe and it was an absolute pleasure to work with all of you. I would also like to mention that this has nothing to do with LSPD or BCSO. This is my personal choice and Chief Jones and Sheriff Seed have my upmost respect. They are both fantastic leaders with a tremendous amount of talent beneath them. I have no doubt you all will continue to thrive. With that being said, good luck, stay safe, and this is my last 10-7, 10-42. Have a good one - Decaprio

Please wish him good luck via here or a discord message,

We will miss you <3

Back