$70 Thanksgiving giveaway

Martin

Join Member Services
=(eGO)=
580b57fcd9996e24bc43c42e.png

Winners: Ledzo and Architect of life

THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY OVER!
I will be hosting a $70 thanksgiving giveaway. Two lucky individuals will be walking away with a $35 amazon e gift card code.

Draw Date: November 26 2020

How to enter
1. Be a member of the community (e tag and above)
2. Say 3 things you're thankful for in your life
3. Tag a friend or 2

Since thanksgiving already passed in canada, i'll say the 3 things im thankful for:

1. A roof over my head and food on the table
2. My family
3. My friends on eGO and irl

Last edited:
I am thankful for;

My loving & supportive parents.
The opportunities I have been given.

and most importantly, Irish physician Hans Sloane going to Jamaica in the late 1700s and blessing us with chocolate milk.

@KevinJames

Thankful for everyone who had cheered me up through all these years
Thankful to my parents
And thankful to this community
Martin Martin

Thought I'd say what I would buy is a pc case for my computer since its in a giant atx case from like 2010.

Thankful for eGO and the people it has allowed me to meet, and experiences it has given me.

I am thankful for my life my parents have given me, and that we are not struggling financially.

I’m thankful I’m able to be in school, even though it kills me.

@Damon @EDisch222

if I happen to get the money I wanna give it to someone else

I'm thankful for edge-gamers, for accepting me into this community

I'm thankful for being able to express my sexuality without having my head cut off like in olden days

And I'm thankful for you doing this giveaway to impact this community for the better

Rezan Rezan Belt Belt

I'm thankful for the people I have met through the 16 years that have taught me maturity and respect as well as supported me through my journey.
I'm thankful for my family who provides me with incredible gifts, food, and a home.
I'm thankful the all the people who have doubted me and attempted to bring me down as it has motivated me to prove them wrong and improve on my goals.

@santa @Semo

I am thankful for all the wonderful activities I got to do while growing up, like musicals, and football and such.
I am thankful for all my great homies in this community that I truly do care for, you all are awesome and I am so glad that I actually came back.
I am thankful for my family, and for their support in the decisions I make, but still giving their advice on which ones to take!
@Faded @Architect of Life

Back