Welp, my graphics card has failed.

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
It’s been good, EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6gb, i will always remember the fond memories u brought me. But like all good things in my life u come to an end way earlier than expected. After just 3 years of nearly continuous use the bearing inside the fan has failed and no longer spins properly. I will try to fix it but in the mean time i will somehow get another graphics card. Pain.

Do you know the exact date of purchase? You might fall in line for warranty. If not, depending on design, it can be fairly easy to replace fans/heatsinks. Think they're relatively cheap even off Amazon.

Do you know the exact date of purchase? You might fall in line for warranty. If not, depending on design, it can be fairly easy to replace fans/heatsinks. Think they're relatively cheap even off Amazon.
i got it august 2017, so i rlly doubt there’s a warranty but i’ll look into it. I havent looked at any of them but i could probably use it as a good excuse to get my parents to buy me one so... Who knows lol. I’ll figure something out thanks bro

Back