Happy Memorial Day

This holiday was brought to you by people serving in the armed forces currently (Saosin, Lt. Wolf and Lance Criminal (who'd I miss?). Also the vets like myself and Kamikaze Tommy who have served in every war since the War of 1812. :D
Freedom is not free. When you play DOD try to imagine doing it in real life. It's not pretty and you don't respawn.

Happy Memorial Day

Tech

8 year USN Vet, Lifetime meber of the VFW here. I must admit my service was nothing like what our men and women currently in uniform are gong though. You all have my deepest respect.

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
5 year USN Vet. All peacetime service aboard USS HALSEY CG-23. Those who gave their lives are honored today.

1 Adam-12

Forum Fiend
My Step-DAD, WWII, Navy, Pearl Harbor Vet died last July. He was 80 yrs old and still had nightmare dreams about Pearl every day. I miss him, he did'nt tell me a whole lot about WWII,, and I know it still haunted him. He was proud to have served, i'm proud of him, and I miss him every day. :(

[J]ackofSpades

My grandfather, before he passed away, would always say that we fight for those who cant.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
no matter what support our troops!! they are just doing what they are told....