Addiction

Yankee

- Yankee <3
=(eG)=
lately I haven't been active I've been taking a break to take care of myself, lately has just been so shitty for me. My addiction to nicotine has been on my mind a lot I always tell myself I'm going to quit soon but we all know how that goes I've been smoking (or Vaping) for a little over a year now and its the worst decision I've ever made in my life. I go through 8 juul pods in a week, lately I've been stopping and this past week or so I have stopped smoking I feel sick to my stomach everyday and can barley sleep but I know its what I need to do its destroying my body and consuming so much money, but this is the start of my journey to fully stop smoking I know its the best for me. but on a positive note I turn 20 next month and its crazy how fast life is flying by sometimes I wish I could go back in time and relive some of my memories as a kid crazy to think I'm leaving my teen years behind in a few weeks. hope you all are doing good!

You're Pal
-Alex

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
good luck i hope all is well. keep fighting, you’ll thank yourself. you can do it ! were all here for you

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(e)=
Quitting nicotine was one of the best decisions I made for myself. Do it. You got this. You will conquer the addiction! Chew gum (not nicotine gum though, regular sugar-free gum) and get a stress ball to deal with the nasty hand to mouth habits. Bite your damn nails if you have to. You got this!!

joe mama the god

woke up with my toolie
=(eGO)=
Yankee, the fight is worth it. I promise you. I've seen one of my friends go through it, and in the end, it changed his whole life. Everything. You got this, fight the fight!

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Nicotine patches work wonders associated with nicotine gum