Friends never say goodbye

BlackAngel

Message my secretary Cryptex for any issues
=(eGO)=
We all have friends. Some of us will argue that statement but no matter what they say, it’s the truth. So let’s talk about friends. Who are your best friends from ego and why?

I have a few:

@Jensen this guy just spent the past 6 hours talking to me in comp and then by phone. He’s always there ready to say a funny joke or listen to me vent. He’s an upstanding guy and I love him.

@Yehhp this guy has been through all the drama that comes with running a division with me. He knows that I’ll always have his back and Vice versa. Always up to rant in teamspeak or to talk via text/Snapchat. He’s been an amazing person to be on this journey with. He’s my guy, love you man.

@sopheyy we don’t play games together because she always screams at me and calls me bad. She gets mad because I can’t aim, but she checks up on me even when we are 4000 miles apart. She’s proof that even when you hate someone you can end up being great friends.

@Funky, he was my yehhp and Jensen back in 2009, he taught me how to play and we talk a lot about life. He’s a good buddy.

I know there’s more people, but these are the guys I talk to the absolute most!

ooof this post is cringy, but it’s 4AM and I can’t sleep for shit......share your friends too peeps

The Esport Alien

=(e)=
@Maruchan my forum babe, aka dawgie.
-
@DeerFat hes just built different. smh.
-
@WeebTiem your gay but awesome.
-
@acidity worst warden, dityacid, acid ity, ity acid, acitdy.

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
@Mohawk for first getting me into serious Insurgency

@Zeak(DK) for being a very good recruit and interesting discussions on teamspeak

@spidEY for being a real joker we talked for hours too

@Architect of Life i forgot you you’re the newest addition to this list

@everyone I love yall

Last edited:

Ric

Support Death Metal.
=(e)=
Some old faces and names.

Last edited:

Martin

Join Media Team
=(eGO)=
These are some of my friends from ego, not all of them but the most I talk to
@Maruchan legit an oldie from a previous server, west coast best coast, wish I knew it was you tho back then :(
@kuantum a man who makes you laugh over the stupidest shit legit Pog, his laugh is amazing
@Amethyst If I ever needed to go deaf, she's the person to do so(Her yelling), jk but shes a very nice person and is so nice to me, glad I met her
@Damon For getting me into apex, even tho I'm legit a bot at it, legit a nice lad, Glad I met him
@heidi became friends back in late 2019 and has been so nice to me, glad I met her "je suis une pizza"
@Architect of Life for raising my IQ up with his intellectual, but also got me into some animes and is a very nice lad, glad I met him
@Semo Legit a pepega at overwatch but has been extremely nice to me, glad I met him in 2020
@Levi Nice lad, extremely nice to me, glad I met him
@b t Laugh is contagious
@aspen he makes my speling look very gud, jk but legit a nice person.
@I cant carry the Best league player I've met, better then faker, So welcoming and extremely nice to me
@Shalom best fortnite streamer out there, he is legit always in your home.
@Grumpy Kitten Legit a kind soul, always nice, but his name is kinda false advertisement because he is never grumpy :/

and to all my other friends that i forgot, you are all amazing

acidity

Like most of this is just jb players but thats what i do sooo
@The Esport Alien for tagging me in this post
@Belt for holding me up when I needed it most cause he is a belt
@nitrospam cuz ur cool
@bulba1 for stealing my pixelmon rare candies
@Wing for being wholesome literally every day
@heidi for being super cheerful and brightening other peoples moods with your cheerfulness
@Belakk for getting called blake and not banning me for it
@borjwa for staying up late with me sometimes
@Chael for being a homie who aint fake
@CT 5555 for actually ct banning the people i report, also ur cool too
@ExoArcher for helpin me thru a tough time with my sexuality
@JUULGOD27 for welcoming me to jb
@Luminite for not having a mic but still being the absolute homie
@Pugcontrol for being somebody who don't care bout what other people think
@marineblakester for being a cutie uwu
@Peoples People idk what you did but i searched "people" in the mention thing and you showed up, i guess ur cool
@Rezan for being an imperator
@RonBurgund for not hating me after I called him Ron Burgundy
@Rue for being steam friends with me even tho he used to hate me
@Spencer <-- absolute homie
@Stone Sword for being a ct main in the T Time gang
@Mob-kun for helping through some of my irl issues
@WavieTheKid for being the best jb rapper of all time

jesus this list is long i kinda just went thru my steam friends list and picked some people

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
I love these Posts

@DeerFat best admin and freind always best yes
@Maruchan epic
@kuantum Pog Pog
@heidi epic
@ScaryLarry hosts too many ms events
@Buster Loves nuts
@dank.. .meme
@Rezan how are you today?
@WavieTheKid epic
@Wing Can fly
@nitrospam is epic
@Belt amazing at math
@peloc Is also great at math
@DeerFat sucks at math
@Shalom SUB TO HIM NOW
@I cant carry Great ec is epic
@DeerFat terrible ec
@b t is really epic YOOOOOOOOOOO
@Semo is gaming
@aidan aidan :mikestare:
@Martin Is epic
@DeerFat what a terrible amazing terrible deer can't even run
@Andrew I agree, Andrew is a very nice guy.
@Covert Tech?!?!
@3dsam1 Epic
@Godzilla WHERE CAN I GET CHINOOK
@Larry_Da_Lobster best lobster
@M4A1-S I use this gun without the silencer
@Vincent van goghch
@Moyye level 5!
@Vane Epic
@DeerFat who is this deer?!
@WaSe Wah Say
@december ◔̯◔
@Arbiter arbi
@SmeaR 'S bbq and foot message
@Power_Outlet hi
@redchance bannedchance
@Twist This is a twist.
@platypushunter RATS RATS
@santa Buy me a ps5 please
@Cody Tech tech!!
@4g0tt3nSou1 i forgotten
@ben71380 BEANS
@DeerFat heres a cupcake. 🧁
@ghost Is epic

If I forgot to ping you uh, thats means that I forgot to ping you. But you are very epic!

Last edited:

Kaden

I'm unoriginal.
=(eGO)=
Sheeesh another one of these ey? Fine then, challenge accepted.
These are not in any specific order just here.

@bakr Legend this man is, need someone to talk to? Hes there. Need someone to carry you in rocket league? Hes there. Need a wonderful admin on TTT? Hes there. I know I can count on him. (Among Us sweat)
@Buster Even tho we don't talk as much as we used to, I love this guy, he's kinda a idiot but I still enjoy talking to him, he has his good and his bad moments to say the least, bullied me on TTT, one of my favorite e tags.
@b t This guy is special, he's had his ups and his downs like the rest of us, but still has his contagious laugh insert wheeeeeze here, he can be so serious and so immature all at the same time you really have no idea which bt your gonna get and that's what I love.
@SuperNova2501 Very chill guy, he's quite bad at video games but it's still enjoyable talking and hanging out with him.
@WavieTheKid Hes built different, literally, he is one crazy fella, I love hearing his crazy stories like there out of a movie, very kind, and spontaneous.
@Shayne This guy, I could probably make fun of him for 10 minutes straight, he makes fun of me when we play rocket league (big sad). He thinks hes a god at every video game which is false, we're very close (at least I think so) and talked about a lot of things before he got stolen by @SmeaR
@Grumpy Kitten pretty chill dude, breaks into my PRIVATE DS CHANNEL, while I'm deafened to, none the less hes really cool hosts bad events and is even worse at Minecraft,
@Power_Outlet Stop abusing into my channels bc you see @Divine in there

I'll prolly add more later but I gotta go for now : )

Buster

99th Percentile In Height
=(eGO)=

♥ Princess ♥
=(eGO)=
@Semo : My favorite Manager in eGO! he super chill and down to earth.
@santa : Awesome person to game with, fun during among us nights, and super sweet and down to earth.
@Buster : always trolls me on ttt, but is super sweet and is down to earth and open minded.
@bakr : Yeah me too bruh!
@SuperNova2501 : BRO I AM SO HYPED!!!
@Belt : I'm Belt Different.
@AuntDabby Coolest person in eGO.
@Bowl of Water He is a pretty chill guy.
@heidi : Queen, super duper sweet, and is awesome to talk to and game with.
@Martin : Epic gamer.
@ghost : She is awesome and fun to game with, I enjoy attending her events!
@nitrospam : simp, but a cool simp.
@DeerFat : Wot.
@Shalom : He is a pretty nice fella, thinks people should change their name to shalom2.
@redchance : Epic rust Manager.
@Godzilla : Epic rust Sr. Manager.
@WaSe Chill and down to earth.
@Wr3k Chill and down to earth.
@kuantum : He is pretty funny, and is pretty chill when we all play among us.
@luxworld : Always takes a snack break during his imposter rounds.
@carter227 : Pretty good at Impostering.
@Hero : The coolest e Tag in eGO.
@baloo : fun to rebel with on jb.
@WavieTheKid Mediocre Soundcloud rapper.
@Blix : Cool gamer, chill, fun to play with on ttt, and down to earth like most folks in eGO!
@nimmyjeutron : Awesome guy, fun to be around.
@Jim Burger : so kind and down to earth!

Last edited:

Hero

birds are cool :)
=(eG)=
Alright, here we go again.

[Leadership]

@DrkChocolate : Incredibly welcoming and kind to me and others, always being fun and supportive.
@Jeff7890110 : He is nice and always quick to action, he is always making sure the servers are safe and secure.
@PastryFoxy : Always welcoming and fun to play with, always is being nice to me and others as well!
@Semo : Fun, Funny, and Fantastic! He's always good at solving issues and being nice!
@heidi : Kind, Fun, and Welcoming. She's always trying to make the community better and make everyone happy.

[eGO]

@Karma : She's friendly, nice, and always supportive. We are always having fun as well!
[terraria bois.] @SuperNova2501 : He's Fun, Funny, and always being kind to others. He's quick to solve situations and problems in any server.
@bakr : Always being funny and kind. He's always being supportive and welcoming to anyone no matter who they are.
[terraria bois.] @carter227 : Kind, Fun, and Funny. He's always being supportive and nice to all players.
[terraria bois.] @Blix : literally the most fun person ever
@santa : Hard Working and Hilarious. He's always being nice and welcoming to all.
@Belt : he's just belt different tbh
@Wing : Welcoming, Kind, and Helpful! He welcomed me to the Minecraft server with open arms and helped me through.
@4g0tt3nSou1 : Welcoming, Kind, and Supportive. He helped me settle into the TF2 community more and was Kind all the way.

[eG]

@nitrospam : Always trying to help players with their issue, hard working, and dedicated. He makes the server safe and fun for others.
@WavieTheKid : soundcloud guy
@DeerFat : is epic
@platypushunter : i like his pet rat tbh

[e]
@Buster : Always wanting to help and he does! He supports the administrators and makes their job easier from time to time.
@acidity : Always being fun and supportive!
@Erk : Incredibly fun and Kind!
@Shoop : stop bullying me in tf2

i forgot about Hero he's kinda cool

Last edited:

Wavie

soundcloud.com/waviethekid
=(e)=
@ScaryLarry One of my favorite people to chill with on TS even though he's always AFK (bruh like wake up and give me the password
@Buster He was there to listen to me through some dark times, Always a blast to game with and he's "never toxic" (for legal reasons had to put that in there)
@bakr Probably one of the nicest and realest people I've meet through ego, even outside of eGO were cracking jokes and i cant wait to be your brother in law xD
@santa @Spare Thank you guys for training me, I learned a lot kind of (spare im still gonna need that hug after that one toxic night of jb)
@luxworld BIGGEST BRAIN PLAYER ON AMONG US
@heidi BUDDA DAWG, DAWG WID DAH BUDDA ON HIS HEAD (all i gotta say)
@Karma Mediocre princess of eGO
@marineblakester bruh, just from talking that one night, I can tell were gonna be real close and were both chasing our dreams, keep your head up I cant wait to see where the future goes with you.
@kuantum I can out frag you in any game no matter what, and BRUH YOUR STILL TALKING SMH
@Semo Chillest manager I've meet so far, throw back to when i woke up at 5 in the morning and you were still online playing jb (bruh get some sleep)
@Vincent @Pikaslack @Coopdog @Tea Shout out to yall in the MC division and helping me learn the server
@Blix I don't really have much to say tbh cause we rarely play together but still
@Damon BABY PLEASE IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO CHEAT😭😭😭😭
@ anyoneimissed sorry i just woke up and my brains not at full functionality (big word)

bakr

Famous
Manager
The amount of love I have for this community cannot be any greater I feel and I'm striving to become friends with more people from this community more and more each day :)

@SuperNova2501 You've been there for me as I have been there for you and I'm glad we became good friends. I'm glad that we've gotten as close as we have and I don't think I'd trade a single person for you :D
@ScaryLarry Mans has been there since day one back when he used to grind TTT before I was member. I've coined so many terms from this gamer and I don't think I've seen a person blow up to admin as quick as him.
@Buster Another day one and is one of the realest out there. He keeps people in check while also being out of check (Idk how you do it). He's there for others and is very knowledgeable so I've learned a thing or two from him.
@WavieTheKid Mans is a beast on the mic and wants my sister's snap (not happening); however, we've had really nice chats and is honestly both chill as **** yet has some crackhead energy and I love it
@Karma We've become great friends and I can always count on a fun time with you. You're maturity and respect for others is something I adore. Keep it up :p
@Hero For someone as young as you you have a strong head on your shoulders. Your confidence is something I aspire to have/had (especially when I was your age).
@Blix One of the most hard-working admins I know out there and you deserve everything you have/will earn.
@santa Absolute beast on among us. Very chill guy and I'm glad we've gotten closer in the past few weeks/month which I'm happy about :)
@Belt Seeing you at a surface level perspective gives me good vibes and I have great times when you're around. Getting to know you just a lil bit has shown me how much of a caring person you are :p
@byechill As the name shows, probably the most chill person I know. I can always count on him to have a good time on among us.
@marineblakester I just met you but holy shit you are awesome dude. I can't wait to hang out more and chat :D

Those are the peeps that popped into my head at the moment but I feel like I'm gaining more and more great people in life and I hope that is the same for the rest of you.

Peace, love, and pasta <3

acidity

@ScaryLarry One of my favorite people to chill with on TS even though he's always AFK (bruh like wake up and give me the password
@Buster He was there to listen to me through some dark times, Always a blast to game with and he's "never toxic" (for legal reasons had to put that in there)
@bakr Probably one of the nicest and realest people I've meet through ego, even outside of eGO were cracking jokes and i cant wait to be your brother in law xD
@santa @Spare Thank you guys for training me, I learned a lot kind of (spare im still gonna need that hug after that one toxic night of jb)
@luxworld BIGGEST BRAIN PLAYER ON AMONG US
@heidi BUDDA DAWG, DAWG WID DAH BUDDA ON HIS HEAD (all i gotta say)
@Karma Mediocre princess of eGO
@marineblakester bruh, just from talking that one night, I can tell were gonna be real close and were both chasing our dreams, keep your head up I cant wait to see where the future goes with you.
@kuantum I can out frag you in any game no matter what, and BRUH YOUR STILL TALKING SMH
@Semo Chillest manager I've meet so far, throw back to when i woke up at 5 in the morning and you were still online playing jb (bruh get some sleep)
@Vincent @Pikaslack @Coopdog @Tea Shout out to yall in the MC division and helping me learn the server
@Blix I don't really have much to say tbh cause we rarely play together but still
@Damon BABY PLEASE IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO CHEAT😭😭😭😭
@ anyoneimissed sorry i just woke up and my brains not at full functionality (big word)
thanks WAVIE you piece of human garbage im never thanking you ever again

b t

yeah
Manager
These are some of my friends from ego, not all of them but the most I talk to
@Maruchan legit an oldie from a previous server, west coast best coast, wish I knew it was you tho back then :(
@kuantum a man who makes you laugh over the stupidest shit legit Pog, his laugh is amazing
@Amethyst If I ever needed to go deaf, she's the person to do so(Her yelling), jk but shes a very nice person and is so nice to me, glad I met her
@Damon For getting me into apex, even tho I'm legit a bot at it, legit a nice lad, Glad I met him
@heidi became friends back in late 2019 and has been so nice to me, glad I met her "je suis une pizza"
@Architect of Life for raising my IQ up with his intellectual, but also got me into some animes and is a very nice lad, glad I met him
@Semo Legit a pepega at overwatch but has been extremely nice to me, glad I met him in 2020
@Levi Nice lad, extremely nice to me, glad I met him
@b t Laugh is contagious
@aspen he makes my speling look very gud, jk but legit a nice person.
@I cant carry the Best league player I've met, better then faker, So welcoming and extremely nice to me
@Shalom best fortnite streamer out there, he is legit always in your home.
@Grumpy Kitten Legit a kind soul, always nice, but his name is kinda false advertisement because he is never grumpy :/

and to all my other friends that i forgot, you are all amazing

I love these Posts

@DeerFat best admin and freind always best yes
@Maruchan epic
@kuantum Pog Pog
@heidi epic
@ScaryLarry hosts too many ms events
@Buster Loves nuts
@dank.. .meme
@Rezan how are you today?
@WavieTheKid epic
@Wing Can fly
@nitrospam is epic
@Belt amazing at math
@peloc Is also great at math
@DeerFat sucks at math
@Shalom SUB TO HIM NOW
@I cant carry Great ec is epic
@DeerFat terrible ec
@b t is really epic YOOOOOOOOOOO
@Semo is gaming
@aidan aidan :mikestare:
@Martin Is epic
@DeerFat what a terrible amazing terrible deer can't even run
@Andrew I agree, Andrew is a very nice guy.
@Covert Tech?!?!
@3dsam1 Epic
@Godzilla WHERE CAN I GET CHINOOK
@Larry_Da_Lobster best lobster
@M4A1-S I use this gun without the silencer
@Vincent van goghch
@Moyye level 5!
@Vane Epic
@DeerFat who is this deer?!
@WaSe Wah Say
@december ◔̯◔
@Arbiter arbi
@SmeaR 'S bbq and foot message
@Power_Outlet hi
@redchance bannedchance
@Twist This is a twist.
@platypushunter RATS RATS
@santa Buy me a ps5 please
@Cody Tech tech!!
@4g0tt3nSou1 i forgotten
@ben71380 BEANS
@DeerFat heres a cupcake. 🧁
@ghost Is epic

If I forgot to ping you uh, thats means that I forgot to ping you. But you are very epic!

Sheeesh another one of these ey? Fine then, challenge accepted.
These are not in any specific order just here.

@bakr Legend this man is, need someone to talk to? Hes there. Need someone to carry you in rocket league? Hes there. Need a wonderful admin on TTT? Hes there. I know I can count on him. (Among Us sweat)
@Buster Even tho we don't talk as much as we used to, I love this guy, he's kinda a idiot but I still enjoy talking to him, he has his good and his bad moments to say the least, bullied me on TTT, one of my favorite e tags.
@b t This guy is special, he's had his ups and his downs like the rest of us, but still has his contagious laugh insert wheeeeeze here, he can be so serious and so immature all at the same time you really have no idea which bt your gonna get and that's what I love.
@SuperNova2501 Very chill guy, he's quite bad at video games but it's still enjoyable talking and hanging out with him.
@WavieTheKid Hes built different, literally, he is one crazy fella, I love hearing his crazy stories like there out of a movie, very kind, and spontaneous.
@Shayne This guy, I could probably make fun of him for 10 minutes straight, he makes fun of me when we play rocket league (big sad). He thinks hes a god at every video game which is false, we're very close (at least I think so) and talked about a lot of things before he got stolen by @SmeaR
@Grumpy Kitten pretty chill dude, breaks into my PRIVATE DS CHANNEL, while I'm deafened to, none the less hes really cool hosts bad events and is even worse at Minecraft,
@Power_Outlet Stop abusing into my channels bc you see @Divine in there

I'll prolly add more later but I gotta go for now : )
I love all y'all