FlameCxbra

I made one post
=(e)=
Recently, there has been an influx of new ct's and t's on the Jailbreak server.
Although this is a good indication of the growth of the server, there are still some problems, especially with the lack of experience these players bring, I believe that new, more comprehensive guides should be created to help new players get used to the unusual playstyle of Jailbreak, and prevent incidents such as freekills, and frustration resulting from being killed after failing to follow orders.
This could help to keep more new players, and reduce disruption during play.

A good start could be a guide being linked when people with low play time when they attempt to join ct. (!g)

Anyways, that's my two cents.

Last edited:
I somewhat agree with this you can’t always stop the new players, most of the time the new players join ct because there bad at games and hate to die and wait till the round ends, I do believe there has to be a different queue system I think it should be 8 hours in game time (being alive) to even have the chance to join the queue not priority queue it gives time for the new players to learn the rules because let’s face it not all of them are going to read every single rule in the rule book, there just there to play that’s why freekills happen or major confusion because people don’t read the rules so they don’t know what’s right from wrong I think forcing new players to play as T’s and watching how different wardens handle things would be good and it could lower Mfk attempts. Idk also just a thought

I somewhat agree with this you can’t always stop the new players, most of the time the new players join ct because there bad at games and hate to die and wait till the round ends, I do believe there has to be a different queue system I think it should be 8 hours in game time (being alive) to even have the chance to join the queue not priority queue it gives time for the new players to learn the rules because let’s face it not all of them are going to read every single rule in the rule book, there just there to play that’s why freekills happen or major confusion because people don’t read the rules so they don’t know what’s right from wrong I think forcing new players to play as T’s and watching how different wardens handle things would be good and it could lower Mfk attempts. Idk also just a thought
8 Hours is too much, it takes people days to farm up 8 hours alive time to get priority queue. This would just kill the servers from new players because they keep dying from toxic CT's and don't find it fun at all. During EU times there's a lot of new players who play and if nobody that has prio queue wants to queue up for CT then there's going to be no players on CT because of the system you're suggesting. New players should get some experience in playing CT even if they don't know all the rules, this way they will learn how to play faster, even if they freekill then they just get swapped. Even if this system happens mfk's are still going to happen, what stops a normal player from getting priority queue and mfking, nothing. Even with priority queue it's hard to mfk because there's constantly players queuing for CT and during peak hours during spyvsspy there's 14 people in the queue and you're set at the very back, there's no way they're going to mfk in the whole 35min of that map. You could also just tell them to go to the rules and scroll down to the "As a prisoner, you are rebelling if you ... " area and tell them to only kill for those reasons.

I don't get why people care soo much if they get freekilled. It's going to happen, just take it and move on you have another million chances to do whatever you want.

In my opinion, they shouldn't be joining CT yet. Even if there were a video, it couldn't cover all the rules and situations. It's just like the rules, if you put every situation of a incident then it will become to long.

I don't think it's bad, it explains how the game is played and can clear up confusion to any new players.

Last edited:
8 Hours is too much, it takes people days to farm up 8 hours alive time to get priority queue. This would just kill the servers from new players because they keep dying from toxic CT's and don't find it fun at all. During EU times there's a lot of new players who play and if nobody that has prio queue wants to queue up for CT then there's going to be no players on CT because of the system you're suggesting. New players should get some experience in playing CT even if they don't know all the rules, this way they will learn how to play faster, even if they freekill then they just get swapped. Even if this system happens mfk's are still going to happen, what stops a normal player from getting priority queue and mfking, nothing. Even with priority queue it's hard to mfk because there's constantly players queuing for CT and during peak hours during spyvsspy there's 14 people in the queue and you're set at the very back, there's no way they're going to mfk in the whole 35min of that map. You could also just tell them to go to the rules and scroll down to the "As a prisoner, you are rebelling if you ... " area and tell them to only kill for those reasons.

I don't get why people care soo much if they get freekilled. It's going to happen, just take it and move on you have another million chances to do whatever you want.

I don't think it's bad, it explains how the game is played and can clear up confusion to any new players.

It shows the basic premise of Jailbreak, not the rules like I stated. That video doesn't show the rules and situations. If they play 5 rounds, they will understand the basic premise of Jailbreak. However, if they go to CT they still won't know why to kill people for disobeying a command. That's why I said they shouldn't be going to CT yet.
prevent incidents such as freekills
A decent amount of players have played Jailbreak before. Our rules are different from others.

Because a round with LR is 9 minutes long. If you get killed wrongfully at the start of the round, it sucks and you have to wait for the whole round doing nothing.

You know you could always like... make a guide?

This needs a bump

I played for the first time in a while the other day and half the CTs didn’t know what they were doing. An EGO staff member should make a video explaining the rules. or somebody should at least.

Back