So I got jumped yesterday

Slapz

Certified Pre Owned ✔
alright, so the story starts off with me and my girl going to a party, we get there and everything is chill and this guy walks up to us and introduces himself, and we say hi and my girl was like wait is this you, and showed him his insta on her phone and he was like yeah can i get a rip? (of her baton) and she showed him a pic of him saying she looked ugly and she said **** no, and he laughed and walked off. about 3 mins later 4 guys come over all saying they gangbang and asking if i was talking shit, i said no and the first guy punched me and i stepped back and threw a left jab right hook and dropped and fell back and the other 2 homies were like holding him up, then the other homie pulled up his pants and squared up and so i did the same, he hit me in the eye and i fell back but it was perfect because i got him into a chokehold and then used my left fist to throw Hammerfists, and since we were at a party i only got a few in before i got pushed off of him, they all got pulled to their cars and had to leave. anywayss sorry for the weird post, just love the community around here, any of you have a similar experience?

Yeah I got jumped once on a train horrible feeling it is

stay safe stay at home until this virus shit goes down

Nah fam this is why you always stay alert 24/7. It's a cold world ppl don't give a shit about how anyone feels. Keep a blade on you, don't be afraid to use it ppl coming for you treat it as if they coming for your life. If you ain't tryna get jumped go to parties wit a strap or bare mans. If not don't go at all, bad shit happens in places filled wit people you don't know.

I almost got jumped by 15 guys, the only thing that saved me was my 9 inch rambo.

Also I forgot to add good shit 4 standing ur ground

Last edited:
I was wondering why we are having thousands of new infections every day.
Nah fam this is why you always stay alert 24/7. It's a cold world ppl don't give a shit about how anyone feels. Keep a blade on you, don't be afraid to use it ppl coming for you treat it as if they coming for your life. If you ain't tryna get jumped go to parties wit a strap or bare mans. If not don't go at all, bad shit happens in places filled wit people you don't know.

I almost got jumped by 15 guys, the only thing that saved me was my 9 inch rambo.

Also I forgot to add good shit 4 standing ur ground
yeah shits crazy, and shh we dont talk about rona

Back