Suggestion

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
What if a criminal manages to kidnap someone in a high administrative position, without firing a shot, and manages to surrender his hostage in exchange of a ransom.
Would it be fair to let the criminal live another day ?

For example, let’s say I and a crew of Frenchmen were to kidnap @Moyye and bring him unharmed in an undisclosed location.
How would I proceed to enter in contact with LSPD/SASP, and proceed in an échange de bons procédés: for example hostage for a helicopter ?
Would the LEOs stand back and not shoot the criminals leaving?

Disclaimer: I'm not in any law enforcement agency and this is just my opinion.

I highly doubt that any law enforcement agency would hand over a helicopter or car without a kill switch or tracking device. I'd imagine that as soon as you handed over the hostage you'd be done for, but who knows I'm not a cop.

Disclaimer: I'm not in any law enforcement agency and this is just my opinion.

I highly doubt that any law enforcement agency would hand over a helicopter or car without a kill switch or tracking device. I'd imagine that as soon as you handed over the hostage you'd be done for, but who knows I'm not a cop.
In real life yes, you'd get waxed the moment the hostages were safe. In roleplay? tbh I can't say. I'd wax you and that'd probably not be a whole lot of fun for you, but that's why I don't command scenes.

I can’t tell you how the scenario would go as every scene is handled according to different circumstances. Law Enforcement do have strict policies to follow when it comes to what can/can’t be provided during negotiations.

I also suggest you make sure you make sure you review the guidelines prior to going forward with this type of roleplay and make sure you are not kidnapping any on duty officers or paramedics.
3BACE1BB-0FE6-4527-BC75-8E9A56779446.jpeg

As said above, it really depends on who is in command of the scene, and what cards you decided to play.

Last edited:
I can’t tell you how the scenario would go as every scene is handled according to different circumstances. Law Enforcement do have strict policies to follow when it comes to what can/can’t be provided during negotiations.

I also suggest you make sure you make sure you review the guidelines prior to going forward with this type of roleplay and make sure you are not kidnapping any on duty officers or paramedics.
View attachment 2158
As said above, it really depends on who is in command of the scene, and what cards you decided to play.
Thanks seed I totally forgot about rule number 4 , now I’m scratching my head

Back