I need help searching and finding peripherals for a PC

WaSe

Poster Extraordinaire
1). Most mics will come with their own Desk stand, you do not need to have an arm.
2). If headset annoy you, you can always get a good pair of gaming earbuds.
3). Upgrading a monitor solely for the size in gaming is a bit of a waste
4). You can get some pretty cheap $50 or so mechanical keyboards that will feel good and do the job

his point is the thread is about keyboards, mics, and headphones. Not pcs

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
You told a person asking for peripheral suggestions to go with a prebuilt. Did you even read the original post of what the person asked for? It's even in the title:
I need help searching and finding peripherals for a PC

Now do you understand what Simon said?

mattycs

I make 1 good post every week.
=(e)=
Sorry, did not read the entire thing as currently am in class but want to give you a few suggestions if you still are looking or ever need some good stuff. I'm a big Logitech person, I've used all my Logitech products for multiple years without any problems. I currently have the Logitech G403 Mouse (My favorite mouse), some G213 Prodigy Keyboard and the Logitech G430 Blue Headset. All of these are insanely good and are pretty cheap for how long they last. Also I see people recommending pre-built, if you haven't already bought a computer I'd say wait a few months because the prices are insane right now due to lockdowns and crypto mining.

mattycs

I make 1 good post every week.
=(e)=
I have a price calculation, and for the peripheials I have not really a set price, but definitely don't wanna go over 1000$ just for keyboard, mouse and monitor, perhaps.
Logitech G213 Prodigy Keyboard, Logitech G403 Mouse and a ASUS 144Hz monitor. That is what I am running and it's great. ASUS has some awesome monitors.

karl-police2021[GER]

Rookie
=(eG)=
1). Most mics will come with their own Desk stand, you do not need to have an arm.
2). If headset annoy you, you can always get a good pair of gaming earbuds.
3). Upgrading a monitor solely for the size in gaming is a bit of a waste
4). You can get some pretty cheap $50 or so mechanical keyboards that will feel good and do the job

his point is the thread is about keyboards, mics, and headphones. Not pcs

What about laptop monitors? I mean usually biggest size for monitor laptops is 17.3".

Snipeye

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Laptop monitors are limited by whatever the laptop can handle. And that means not just power, but ports: VGA, DVI, HDMI, or Displayport. There's no limit to what monitors you can use beyond what connection port is available. That's all. Of course, you don't want to hook up a 32 inch monitor to a laptop with a 1660Ti thinking you can play GTA V at 60 fps at Ultra Settings. So just keep in mind what the laptop can do performance wise, and then see what monitors you want to partner it up with.