Holiday Shopping With EdgeGamers

shopping header.png

Artist: december december | Writer: @Damon | Editor: @webby

'Tis the season to be jolly! It's that time of the year where the streets are filled with laughter and joy. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays with your friends and family! EdgeGamers wouldn't be where it is today without you guys and all your support, from the people that fill our servers to the dedicated supporters that help keep them running. Donating helps keep our community going, but if you're unable to or you'd like to help contribute without donating any money you could also use our amazon affiliate link while you do your holiday shopping!

By using our amazon affiliate link (shown below) for your shopping, EdgeGamers will get compensation, and we will be able to help grow our community, also known as our family, even more. Thank you for an amazing year, and may the holidays be warm for you all!

CLICK HERE WHEN DOING YOUR SHOPPING!

Imagine starting your post with Tis the season to be jolly! like I did already twice :cool:. Nah I'm just joking. I cant imagine not using the referral link.
I DID IT FIRST!
^ Secret Message, Only 5head people can figure it out

Last edited:
View attachment 2251
Artist: december december | Writer: @Damon | Editor: @webby

'Tis the season to be jolly! It's that time of the year where the streets are filled with laughter and joy. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays with your friends and family! EdgeGamers wouldn't be where it is today without you guys and all your support, from the people that fill our servers to the dedicated supporters that help keep them running. Donating helps keep our community going, but if you're unable to or you'd like to help contribute without donating any money you could also use our amazon affiliate link while you do your holiday shopping!

By using our amazon affiliate link (shown below) for your shopping, EdgeGamers will get compensation, and we will be able to help grow our community, also known as our family, even more. Thank you for an amazing year, and may the holidays be warm for you all!

CLICK HERE WHEN DOING YOUR SHOPPING!
Awesome event lol

Back