Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
I just got infected through my chiropractors office on Monday the 7th. Massive headaches, chills, body aches, dry cough, unbalanced when I try to walk. Ruining my gaming. Isolated for 14+ days now. So you you get lucky to see me in game, keep your distance from me. And if you feel sorry for me, let me kill you a few times to help my ranking. ;) Be safe out there! This is the real thing and I have it!

Reactions: Daa
Have had 4 family members get it, 2 in our state and 2 in Florida so I know what you're going through man. Get well soon

I just got infected through my chiropractors office on Monday the 7th. Massive headaches, chills, body aches, dry cough, unbalanced when I try to walk. Ruining my gaming. Isolated for 14+ days now. So you you get lucky to see me in game, keep your distance from me. And if you feel sorry for me, let me kill you a few times to help my ranking. ;) Be safe out there! This is the real thing and I have it!
When I got infected my mom gave me lots of water with lime on it and it helped me so much with headaches good luck. Stay safe

Get well fast man! I have had it and so have several of my family members. Experienced most of the same as you, my recovery regimen and my daughters was prescribed breathing treatments, something like a Z-pack, a certain type of Zinc, eat lots of citrus and rest up!! I felt like I may have had it again a month later and started up that same prescribed list and was feeling better in a couple of days! My daughter was worse off than me and it was sorta scary, until she started the breathing treatments, those are a tremendous game changer I feel!!! We both felt better after those treatments in a day or so!!

Get well fast man! I have had it and so have several of my family members. Experienced most of the same as you, my recovery regimen and my daughters was prescribed breathing treatments, something like a Z-pack, a certain type of Zinc, eat lots of citrus and rest up!! I felt like I may have had it again a month later and started up that same prescribed list and was feeling better in a couple of days! My daughter was worse off than me and it was sorta scary, until she started the breathing treatments, those are a tremendous game changer I feel!!! We both felt better after those treatments in a day or so!!
Thanks! Wow, you got it again? That sucks! I though once you get it the first time, you body builds up antibodies. Apparently not. I hope I don't get it again. This first time was and still is brutal.

Yes, according to the Dr, there actually were strains that were different in the beginning that would get you more than once! The "media" and "it's" so-called "experts" are not....my body aches and the roughly 15 pounds of muscle I lost say different!! The fatigue and cough I still have at times is very rough-at least I am out of work and it isnt going to make it worse having to get up every day and go in like before. Full recovery is a long haul, good thing I have Beer and Wine to help lol

Yes, according to the Dr, there actually were strains that were different in the beginning that would get you more than once! The "media" and "it's" so-called "experts" are not....my body aches and the roughly 15 pounds of muscle I lost say different!! The fatigue and cough I still have at times is very rough-at least I am out of work and it isnt going to make it worse having to get up every day and go in like before. Full recovery is a long haul, good thing I have Beer and Wine to help lol
I wish you the best bro! I'm still suffering from the cough and I feel like something is missing inside of me. Like I lost my mojo or something. I'm sure a long recovery time. I gave it to my 83 year old mom. Were hanging in there.

Back