2020 Check-In

Hero

eGO's silliest european
=(eGO)=
How've yall been doing during this quarantine? Man this year has been weird.

I made this post for us to share how this year has been, since we are reaching 2021. I'll start off;

At the beginning of this year I moved over from Washington to England, which was weird. I left many friends behind and now play eGO servers with 150+ ping. Around this time I heard about the Virus starting to spread and at first I thought that it would be just another small epidemic. (oh boy was I wrong.) I started high school again after 4 months of not learning at all, and then quarantine happened. Since I had missed a lot, I was giving extra work online which was alright since I was already doing fine in school when I came. Eventually, the virus became a pandemic and everyone started to quarantine. At the start the pandemic was going alright, at this time I officially joined the forums and stopped getting extra work, until everything fell apart.

School ended and I was relieved, but that would immediately come back to bite me when I realized that I started getting dehydrated, I've always had problem where I wouldn't really get thirsty and I would just go on through the day only drinking a glass of water at breakfast. And I didn't realize it after three months, I had severe dehydration and I felt so sick. I could barely walk and I started drinking, instead of too little, WAY TOO MUCH WATER. I started drinking almost a gallon of water a day and kept drinking until my stomach would hurt. We had a vacation at the same time, and I practically ruined it by throwing up everyday.

School starts again and the vomiting has gone away a little, I started taking much more precaution into my health, then my 4 months of being away from school caused a huge problem, I had no idea what anything was. I was struggling so much I was given extra work every week and no-one was willing to help. I started building up stress and pressure and I would never let it out what so ever. Luckily, I caught up. But I started having frequent headaches because of everything I'd been bottling up. (Very healthy habit.)

Now we are here, I have fixed about everything and I'm starting to get healthier. I'm still dehydrated unfortunately but I've been getting better, 2020 has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, so what about you?

How've yall been doing during this quarantine? Man this year has been weird.

I made this post for us to share how this year has been, since we are reaching 2021. I'll start off;

At the beginning of this year I moved over from Washington to England, which was weird. I left many friends behind and now play eGO servers with 150+ ping. Around this time I heard about the Virus starting to spread and at first I thought that it would be just another small epidemic. (oh boy was I wrong.) I started high school again after 4 months of not learning at all, and then quarantine happened. Since I had missed a lot, I was giving extra work online which was alright since I was already doing fine in school when I came. Eventually, the virus became a pandemic and everyone started to quarantine. At the start the pandemic was going alright, at this time I officially joined the forums and stopped getting extra work, until everything fell apart.

School ended and I was relieved, but that would immediately come back to bite me when I realized that I started getting dehydrated, I've always had problem where I wouldn't really get thirsty and I would just go on through the day only drinking a glass of water at breakfast. And I didn't realize it after three months, I had severe dehydration and I felt so sick. I could barely walk and I started drinking, instead of too little, WAY TOO MUCH WATER. I started drinking almost a gallon of water a day and kept drinking until my stomach would hurt. We had a vacation at the same time, and I practically ruined it by throwing up everyday.

School starts again and the vomiting has gone away a little, I started taking much more precaution into my health, then my 4 months of being away from school caused a huge problem, I had no idea what anything was. I was struggling so much I was given extra work every week and no-one was willing to help. I started building up stress and pressure and I would never let it out what so ever. Luckily, I caught up. But I started having frequent headaches because of everything I'd been bottling up. (Very healthy habit.)

Now we are here, I have fixed about everything and I'm starting to get healthier. I'm still dehydrated unfortunately but I've been getting better, 2020 has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, so what about you?

Curious about your dehydration tho. Have you considered getting your water from fruits such as watermelon and cucumbers? which are both 92-95 % water

Moved back to my old place

Vaughan ---> Saskatchewan

Didn't really like it much in Vaughan, school there was terrible.

Back