Vending Machine Secret

brown

Rookie
Hello, I'm brown and ill show you all today how to do the vending machine secret. A lot of people were asking me how I do this secret so I made a video and wrote out all the steps as I don't know how to add text on videos. Leave a like if you would like to know how to do more difficult secrets like this.

All the steps should be in the description, but ill paste them here aswell.

DISCLAIMER: This is a one person secret, meaning only one person can press all these buttons, die, then go into the vent. If you want to get a friend with you when you enter the vent you both will die.

1st Round:

1. Get out of cells and go into bigcage. Press your use key on the corner of the white block.
2. Go into the corner of the big pit, line yourself up so you are exactly on the corner when you jump off. This sets off a trigger for the next map.

2nd Round:

1. Run to the kitchen and press E on the faucet of the sink. This is extremely important cause pressing E anywhere else will make the vent refuse to push you.
2. The vent will break, while facing towards the ice machine look straight, hold crouch and W when you enter the vent. This will push you and you only inside the vent. Break it and redeem your prize.

advice andy
3x.png

Back