Gamers Supporting Gamers

b t

yeah
Manager
Hello Everyone, b t here,

I wanted to make a post about people supporting people at eGO. More specifically, gamers supporting gamers.

In my new experience being a part of Overwatch, I have seen some really admirable characteristics from some people here. What I mean by that is more and more people are participating in games supported by eGO. In Overwatch's case, people from different games have come out to support the drive for this game, GMOD, MS, CSGO, Media, and FiveM alike. This truly brings a smile to my face, and I want to thank all of you that have done and continue to do so. It takes a lot of courage, whether you realize it or not, to play games that are new, and even more to play with different people.

I want to encourage this type of behavior for other games. Take a chance and participate elsewhere. Although we have typically referred to games as divisions or game groups, a little difference in seeing games as simply games even if you are "assigned" to one can make a big change. Words are bigger than we may give them credit for.

Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”

This is better for the large group, better for the community.

- b t

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Gaming