Garry's Mod Closing

EdgeGamers,
After difficult consultation with our Garry's Mod leaders, it has been decided to close down our Garry's Mod servers. We would like to thank the Garry's Mod leaders, admins, and all members of the community who devoted time to Garry's Mod revival. Several talented individuals contributed countless hours into developing, administrating, and driving player base growth, we greatly appreciate the efforts put forth. While it is never easy to make decisions like this, we’re coming away from this venture with knowledge gained that will ultimately help with future growth of the community.
Garry's Mod will close on January 1st, 2021.

Arbiter
Director of Operations
EdgeGamers

Artist: @december | Writer: @Arbiter Editor: @Legend

Nick

🌸かわいい🌸
=(eGO)=
I was originally so hyped for this and was going to pour a lot of time into the GMOD TTT server, however as with literally everything else I've ever tried to do a bunch of other commitments came up and I never really got around to it due to not having free time.

I just want to say thanks to the leadership teams for giving it their all in the revival of GMOD, you did everything you could to support this game to the fullest, and that's what really counts.

AuntDabby

Rookie
=(e)=

EdgeGamers,
After difficult consultation with our Garry's Mod leaders, it has been decided to close down our Garry's Mod servers. We would like to thank the Garry's Mod leaders, admins, and all members of the community who devoted time to Garry's Mod revival. Several talented individuals contributed countless hours into developing, administrating, and driving player base growth, we greatly appreciate the efforts put forth. While it is never easy to make decisions like this, we’re coming away from this venture with knowledge gained that will ultimately help with future growth of the community.

Arbiter
Director of Operations
EdgeGamers

its kinda fake of yall to do this right after i got the game. like smdh now what am i supposed to do?

minhtuanlane98

Rookie
=(e)=

EdgeGamers,

Arbiter
Director of Operations
EdgeGamers

Luv Garry Mod, see you someday in new Advanced Garry mod game