A new game we need..

We need to either hold a fight club during the nights at donner or play death soccer there like at least once a week...me and probowl did it....crazy fun.
Anyone up for it?

i remember back when i played CS when the admins turned off all weapons, turnd gravity off, and only left on nades and shanks, fun, but gets boring after 15-20 mins.

[quote1180471036=sugafree]
i remember back when i played CS when the admins turned off all weapons, turnd gravity off, and only left on nades and shanks, fun, but gets boring after 15-20 mins.
[/quote1180471036]

Lol, we should try that sometime late at night

alright well the fight club is just what you guyz are thinking ..just fists at mid but the death soccer....oh boy...haha its killer.

you know those barrels that you can shoot but dont break?
you get 1 of those and u stick it in the middle, and then the teams try to get it into the other teams spawn by shooting it but you can also try and kill the other teams players but only with your fists/knives/spade but of course you will alwayz have that accidental kill with the bullets but heck it happens.
now i know the game needs more things added to it but i think that it would be crazy fun either way...like try to cap flags too and have snipers in their houses shootin the thing whatever....wow now that i keep talking about it, it sounds retarded...but it really is fun...

Back