Artist/Talent Appreciation Thread!

marineblakester

Bhop Main
=(eGO)=
All artist post your favorite thing you've ever created, doesn't matter if you make music, draw, do photoshop, video edits whatever! post it in here I know we have some talented people on here!
This was on of my favorites i've created

Last edited:

mello

ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɢɪᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʜᴏsᴛ sɪᴍᴘ <3
=(eG)=
my favorite piece to work on by far. I still think its the best work I've ever done in my 10 years of art.
ugonma nduka painting.png

Emmitt

Poster
=(e)=
All artist post your favorite thing you've ever created, doesn't matter if you make music, draw, do photoshop, video edits whatever! post it in here I know we have some talented people on here!
This was on of my favorites i've created
This is from me and my brother I did a half and he did the other I’m pretty sure it was ink or pencil I can’t remember cause we made it like 2 years ago

Attachments

• FD7E7B6B-2D2F-44C3-A047-32E376CB135B.jpeg
    FD7E7B6B-2D2F-44C3-A047-32E376CB135B.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Misterboy

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=

This one is one of my older posters, however I like it because it has more of a "feel" to it compared to my other random-character-in-random-pose pieces.

Honorable mention to this one as well; not my favorite in terms of the actual look of the poster, but it holds a special place in my heart since it was for EGO and ended up on the homepage :)

mello

ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɢɪᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʜᴏsᴛ sɪᴍᴘ <3
=(eG)=
My fave 2d stick animation in 2020.
this is insane!!! ive always wanted to get into animation but i dont have the TIME UGHHH. but this is like my childhood. stick animations were always the best! good work <3

Alcha

Rookie
Thanks, mate. I moved on into full-body this year. Planning to make a series but I'm so focused on my college stuff.