Artist/Talent Appreciation Thread!

marineblakester

Bhop Main
=(eGO)=
All artist post your favorite thing you've ever created, doesn't matter if you make music, draw, do photoshop, video edits whatever! post it in here I know we have some talented people on here!
This was on of my favorites i've created

Last edited:
my favorite piece to work on by far. I still think its the best work I've ever done in my 10 years of art.
ugonma nduka painting.png

All artist post your favorite thing you've ever created, doesn't matter if you make music, draw, do photoshop, video edits whatever! post it in here I know we have some talented people on here!
This was on of my favorites i've created

This is from me and my brother I did a half and he did the other I’m pretty sure it was ink or pencil I can’t remember cause we made it like 2 years ago

Attachments

• FD7E7B6B-2D2F-44C3-A047-32E376CB135B.jpeg
    FD7E7B6B-2D2F-44C3-A047-32E376CB135B.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
ZwtbRgC.jpg

This one is one of my older posters, however I like it because it has more of a "feel" to it compared to my other random-character-in-random-pose pieces.

Honorable mention to this one as well; not my favorite in terms of the actual look of the poster, but it holds a special place in my heart since it was for EGO and ended up on the homepage :)

k7yCwaT.png

My fave 2d stick animation in 2020.
this is insane!!! ive always wanted to get into animation but i dont have the TIME UGHHH. but this is like my childhood. stick animations were always the best! good work <3

Thanks, mate. I moved on into full-body this year. Planning to make a series but I'm so focused on my college stuff.

Back