Mental Health Check in (Week 11)

If you don't feel like elaborating, how are you feeling today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mello

ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɢɪᴠᴇʀ <3
=(eG)=
hey guys! i'm back! i took two weeks off from this to spend time with my family (my dad had COVID-19)

how are you guys doing? personally im a little stressed out and my happy high is coming down and im starting to feel a little down again :'(
hopefully ill be feeling a little better soon but as of right now im not feeling the best ;-;

*cool update though!
i ended up getting the only thing i wanted for christmas! my dad bought me a new bass guitar with an amp and everything. it made me so happy and ive been practicing so much (my fingers are DYING). I'm learning the bassline to "just the two of us" by grover washington and bill withers. its going pretty well~!

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
im okay ! mood been eh lately dont wanna go into it but been tired all the time and have like no motivation and am alone alot of the time.

i got a lava carbon fiber guitar and ive been practicing alot too ! fingers hurt as well , im glad you got the guitar you wanted ! if you need to talk im here <3 ily

Martin

Join Media Team
Manager
i mean ive been kind of bleh, especially having covid so my 2021 hasn't been the best for me so far