What are your hobbies

what books are you into right now? i recently have reverted back to my middle school self and binging books
Same, works been boring and reading has helped pass the time a lot. Currently rereading the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series since I haven't read them since middle school

Same, works been boring and reading has helped pass the time a lot. Currently rereading the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series since I haven't read them since middle school
Ive read that series too many times.... 10/10

Collecting Comics

I used to pick up $50-100 worth a week on Friday afternoon. Then I would read them until I couldn't anymore....then I'd go out. Then I'd read the rest Sat-Sun.

I still have roughly 45 long boxes, possibly 10k comics. I collected for a while.

I miss it, but I like the extra cash!

Collecting Comics

I used to pick up $50-100 worth a week on Friday afternoon. Then I would read them until I couldn't anymore....then I'd go out. Then I'd read the rest Sat-Sun.

I still have roughly 45 long boxes, possibly 10k comics. I collected for a while.

I miss it, but I like the extra cash!
okay that is probably one of the coolest things ive heard of. thats like. an insane thing.

Back