[TF2] Gun Game! January 14th, 2021

1610084928597.png

Gun Game! | January 14th, 2021

Salutations, outworlder! You should join us Thursday, January 14th for our next event, Gun Game!

Event Date: Thursday, January 14th, 2020
Event Time (ET): 9 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

So, what is Gun Game? Gun Game is a special play mode where you must kill enemy players with various weapons, with each kill leveling you up. Against expectations, each level up gives you a weapon that is (relatively) harder to kill with. Rank 1 has the minigun, the easiest of weapons to decimate the enemy. But be careful! Dying decreases your level by 1. The person who reaches the max level first wins! This is a very niche game mode.

4g0tt3nSou1 will be coordinating this event. Please forward your questions to them or any of your TF2 Leadership! We hope to see you there, struggling to kill people with a flamethrower!​

4g0tt3nSou1

All you had to do was follow the D*** Train, CJ
=(eGO)=
Pog.

SMALL NOTE! This event will only take place if the plugin correctly functions.

Otherwise, we will go to a "Backup plan".

4g0tt3nSou1

=(eGO)=
the plugin correctly functions.
Ish. There is definitely bugs, but the right people know of them. From what I know the plugin should be event ready, as we've tested it, but we didn't do randomizer last week because the server decided not to authorized clients.

I put the note as a warning in advance if there is some unforseen issue.

Regardless we will be doing something. Weather its the scheduled event, my backup event, or hopping on our other servers.

Hope to see you there!

4g0tt3nSou1

=(eGO)=
As of testing this morning, the plugin ISN'T READY for tonight, so I am going to a backup event; "O's VS No's"

Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel.
Hope to see you there!