2020 Recap: Thank You EdgeGamers.

1610411749352.png

EdgeGamers 2020 Recap. Thank you, EdgeGamers. - January 11th, 2020

This year has been troubling for most - some out of work, some out of school. With all this craziness surrounding our world, we all come together and share the same common interests. Gaming. We have all opted into joining a community of gamers that is supportive, unique, kind, and punk-free. Life as we know will never be the same, but EdgeGamers is proud to be with you during the hard times. We are impressed and excited by everyone’s efforts over the past year and we are excited for 2021. We have made tremendous efforts to give you a more enjoyable experience on our servers and groups. We love to see you all enjoying these efforts, that many people have worked hard towards achieving. Please take time to thank those around you! While it has been a rough year, you made the most of it. Happy New Year and thank you. Here's to 2021!

EdgeGamers The Movie (2020)

EdgeGamers FREE DLC Expansions

World of Warships

On March 7th, 2020, EdgeGamers has officially announced that it will be renewing its support in World of Warships. World of Warships will be lead by 2Slow and M4A1-S as it will be receiving a brand new coat of paint.

Destiny 2
On March 12th, 2020, EdgeGamers proudly announced, that they will be adding Official support for Destiny 2, a free-to-play multiplayer game created by Bungie. Which will be lead by Power_Outlet and his managers; Forteces, Divine, and Jubbs

Rust
On April 2nd, 2020, EdgeGamers was excited to announce a new Rust 3x eGO Helicopter Pvp & Training 101 server. The server will be new to the community but has actively had a 25 player counter for the past month. Rust will be lead by Godzilla, and he will be assisted by redchance and kwamaking.

Garry’s Mod
On April 19th, 2020, Garry’s Mod officially made a return to EdgeGamers. Leadership from two former Garry’s Mod communities, Garry’s Community and Fearsome Gaming, will be taking charge of it. There will be two official supported gamemodes during our re-opening of Garry’s Mod, Zombie Survival, and Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Overwatch/Squad
On October 3rd, 2020, EdgeGamers has begun exploring into supporting two new games, Overwatch and Squad. Overwatch makes a return to EdgeGamers as a project to see if it piques interest in the community. Overwatch will be lead under Wish as Senior Manager, assisted by Edisch222 and CelDamage as Manager.

Squad is brand new when it comes to being a supported game in EdgeGamers and showing plenty of Opportunities. Squad was fully released on steam on September 23rd, 2020, driving many players to check it out as it was on sale and is the perfect opportunity for EdgeGamers to try it out. Squad is currently being lead by AdurpAdurp and Coder

World of Warcraft
On November 19th, 2020, EdgeGamers began expanding into one of the biggest MMORPG globally, World of Warcraft, after FirezFury has been working tirelessly in exploring many different opportunities. World of Warcraft will be lead by FirezFury, who will be assisted by DigitalDJ as Manager.

What Happened in 2020 Around These Parts?

3dsam1 promoted to Manager in Member Services
Oblixion promoted to Manager in GTA
Peoples People promoted to Manager in CSGO

Team Fortress 2 releases Jailbreak server
Drewerth receives Distinguished Server award
Minecraft 1.15 Survival release

Member Services hosts March Madness
Arbiter becomes Director of Operations
Coder gets promoted to Sr. Manager in Media
xValence becomes Community Manager of Media
World of Warships Renewal
Destiny 2 becomes an EdgeGamers supported game
EdgeGamers Update regarding Covid-19 Impact on Community
EdgeGamers receives an Amazon affiliate link

Gamers Fighting Covid-19 Tournament
Rust becomes an EdgeGamers supported game
Clan wide community meeting
M4A1-S becomes Lead Manager for World of Warships
Mulligey becomes Manager for World of Warships
Hedgehog becomes Recruitment Manager for Destiny 2
Shalom becomes EC Manager for Destiny 2
Divine becomes a Sr. Manager in Member Services
Godzilla becomes Lead Manager for Rust
Redchance becomes a support Manager in Rust
Major Trubble becomes General Manager for Battlefield
aidan becomes General Manager for Member Services
Ciggy becomes an RC Manager for GTA
Garry’s Mod returns to EdgeGamers
Jade receives Medal of Honor award

Jailbreak Mapping Contest
M4A1-S & Divine receive Distinguished Service award
Garry’s Mod Zombie Survival server is now live
Arbiter receives ProCombat Lifetime Allegiance award
webby becomes the Manager of News & Writing in Media
Godzilla becomes a Sr. Manager in Rust

June Community Meeting
TomSL becomes Garry’s Mod Tech Manager
Boo becomes Garry’s Mod Sr. Manager
TAKA becomes Garry’s Mod Community Manager
EdgeGamers Receives a Website Maintenance

EdgeGamers Celebrates its 14th birthday with a Birthday Meeting
EdgeGamers Website transitions into Xenforo
Covert becomes Director of Systems
SmeaR becomes Community Manager of Tech
Larry_Da_Lobster steps into a Sr. Manager position in Counter-Strike
webby steps in a Sr. Manager role in Media
CSGO adds a new Server (24/7 Surf Summer server)
DDZ ZioNeX is promoted to Manager for CS:GO

Garry’s Mod Introduces FearShop
Member Applications are now live again
Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak server replaced with a new Payload Server

Community Polls return to Front Page
Minecraft 1.16 Server Launch
Public Member Services Meeting
Power_Outlet becomes Community Manager of Destiny 2
Semo becomes Manager of CSGO
Heidi becomes Manager in Media, overlooking Socials

Overwatch and Squad become an EdgeGamers Supported Game
EdgeGamer loses a respected member of the community; Rest easy Ubermaniac
USGCHammer becomes part of the Board Members Team
Andrew promoted to Community Manager of Member Services
Architect of Life becomes Senior Manager of Member Services
Inkery becomes Community Manager of GTA
Summer becomes Senior Manager of Tech
Confission, D3FaulT, Jeremy_Duck, OmgWtfNamesTaken, and RipplyTiger151 become Managers of GTA
Tea becomes a Sr. Manager over in Minecraft
Vincent gets promoted to Manager in Minecraft
Coder steps in as a Manager for Squad
Jeff7890110 gets promoted to Senior Manager

Team Fortress 2 Payload server shuts down
World of Warcraft becomes an EdgeGamers Supported Game
Edisch222 promoted to Manager in Overwatch
Houndini becomes a Manager for World of Warships
EdgeGamers Discord receives a makeover

Community Spotlight returns to EdgeGamers
Media Team has a Public Meeting
Overwatch has its first Meeting
Garry’s Mod Closes
GrumpyCatJen gets promoted to Manager in Minecraft
Wish Promoted to Senior Manager
CelDamage Becomes Manager in Overwatch
Santa becomes Manager in CS:GO

(If you are LE and we missed your promotion above, we are VERY sorry - please message a member of Media LE and we will get you added ASAP!)

Newsletter Recap !

January News

Battlefield’s heavy metal server is going strong and is top 5 in the world.
Counter-Strike brought in a few new members to the EC program, and put in a lot of work towards new maps for bhop, surf, and minigames.
GTA had a few stellar members earn the Advisors Commendation.
GTA added a new black market shop for lots of illegal fun, and new features were added to allow merging of items together for a variety of interesting uses.
Minecraft started development on a new Prison server with a few volunteers.

February News
Counter-Strike welcomed some new ATs into their midst.
GTA opened two new locations on the map, and also had the Purge event.

March News
GTA opened 3 new locations, CCC gained ownership of the PDM, the Police Department moved to a new area, and the Savage Speed Society opened up.
Minecraft released the lottery.
World of Warships' first clan reached max capacity, so a new one was opened.

April News
Member Services upped the variety of events they host.
Rust got some new plugins to bring new events to the server and create new PVP centers, where players can earn loot.
World of Warships got a new War Thunder Squadron.

May News
Counter-Strike had a lot of updates to improve quality of life, and switch up some things to keep the servers popping.
GTA also had some updates to improve performance and quality of life on the server.
TF2 had a whole bunch of tech updates to keep making the servers better.

June News
Every Counter strike server was above the 87th percentile, with Jailbreak and CS:S Dust II reaching 6th.
Destiny 2 hosted a 1v1 Tournament

July News
Counter Strike servers got !knife and !ws, and maps were added to most servers.
GTA got a radio command which includes a whole bunch of music, and more gameplay updates like a new locking system, and a change to SSS.
Official EdgeGamers Social Medias started being revamped with more quality content.

August/September News
Counter-Strike started working on a bonus map for every bhop map.
Destiny established a new clan due to the amount of new players joining.
GMod released TTT.
GTA planned to release a DNA/EVIDENCE update.
TF2 brought in some new recruitment and event coordinators.

October/November News
Counterstrike added early round protection on TTT, new maps for all servers, math quizzes on jailbreak, and hosted the 5v5 server show off.
CS Source improved tick rate and registry, and the ability to use m249.
GTA added dynamic weather changes, reworked handlines, and more EC’s and AT’s.
Minecraft change server from Normal to Hard, and added Mythical Keys.
Rust brought back Juggernaut but with some balance changes.
Tech brought name changes back, and the website was updated to Xenforo 2.2.
Destiny 2 hosted their second 1v1 Tournament

December News
Member Services hosted a 48 hour event.
Overwatch hosted a 1v1 tournament.
EdgeGamers hosted a discord giveaway.

Who Said What?

"Gaming." - Power_Outlet

"Everything is temporary with enough time." - Architect of Life

"The people I've met this year have given me happiness I could never take for granted. :)" - heidi

"TF2 will NEVER die!" - DrkChocolate

"I'm going to extract --- who just mowed me down?" - Larry_Da_Lobster

"THAT'S LARRY, THAT'S LARRY, THAT'S LARRY" - webby

"You never said you were on the floor!" - Custom Stats

"He did say he was going to extract" - AdurpAdurp

"I shadowplayed it" - probably Godzilla

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Thank you to everyone who helped put this together. Shoutout to the whole Media LE Team, Martin, Snowy, I cant carry, & Damon.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. Thank you guys for always being there for me. For those of you I have been friends with for awhile, thanks for sticking by my side. And for this of you wasn’t friends with until 2020, I’m glad to have you in my life. This list is in no particular order and I am sorry if you didn’t get a message or weren’t included it was getting very long and I needed to stop...

@Star - I mean I feel like this isn’t the place to get sappy but, where would I be without you. All of the success I’ve seen this year can be tied back to you. I wish more people knew the reason I push so hard is because I have the best support system.
@aidan - You the homie. I’m really glad we got to be better friends and we talk as much as we do. You’re a really chill dude and someone I can always rely on if I need anything and I hope you know I’m here if you ever need anything as well.
waff waff - My favorite bruh girl. You crack me up all the time and you’re just a pleasure to be around, and you’re also someone I trust and can talk to. It’s really nice having another girl to hang out with.
@Amanda - You are my TikTok dealer. Keep the TikToks coming. You’re funny as hell and it’s always a great time when we’re memeing around.
@SmeaR - You’re an amazing friend and someone who levels me when I am over thinking. You do so much work and you really take care of the people around you, even though you have a tough guy act. You deserve more credit.
@peloc - You’re funny as hell and you really helped me kinda get my foot in the community. You were the first LE member I ever met and you’re someone I really trust. Oh also, who?
Bogurt Bogurt - BUDDA NOODLE. Anyways if I’m ever in a bad mood and I hope and call and you’re there 9 times out of 10 I’m going to cheer up and laugh till I almost fall out my chair. It’s always a party when Rogue is there and it always puts a smile on my face.
Geopou Geopou - We make fun of you too much but it’s because we enjoy you. You’re funny as hell and just a good time to be around. And also you a furry.

THIS IS GETTING LONG BUT MORE PEOPLE I APPRECIATE: b t b t @CelDamage @EDisch222 (THANK YOU LE TEAM) Spock Spock @ScaryLarry @TeleTubby @Architect of Life @Inkery @kuantum @Semo heidi heidi @FirezFury @aspen

AND MANY MORE I KEEP EDITING THIS AND ADDING MORE BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED AND FORGETTING THERE SO MANY SO IM SORRY IF YOU ARENT HERE BUT ILY ALL

Last edited:
I’m going to keep this short and sweet. Thank you guys for always being there for me. For those of you I have been friends with for awhile, thanks for sticking by my side. And for this of you wasn’t friends with until 2020, I’m glad to have you in my life. This list is in no particular order and I am sorry if you didn’t get a message or weren’t included it was getting very long and I needed to stop...

@Star - I mean I feel like this isn’t the place to get sappy but, where would I be without you. All of the success I’ve seen this year can be tied back to you. I wish more people knew the reason I push so hard is because I have the best support system.
@aidan - You the homie. I’m really glad we got to be better friends and we talk as much as we do. You’re a really chill dude and someone I can always rely on if I need anything and I hope you know I’m here if you ever need anything as well.
waff waff - My favorite bruh girl. You crack me up all the time and you’re just a pleasure to be around, and you’re also someone I trust and can talk to. It’s really nice having another girl to hang out with.
@Amanda - You are my TikTok dealer. Keep the TikToks coming. You’re funny as hell and it’s always a great time when we’re memeing around.
@SmeaR - You’re an amazing friend and someone who levels me when I am over thinking. You do so much work and you really take care of the people around you, even though you have a tough guy act. You deserve more credit.
@peloc - You’re funny as hell and you really helped me kinda get my foot in the community. You were the first LE member I ever met and you’re someone I really trust. Oh also, who?
Bogurt Bogurt - BUDDA NOODLE. Anyways if I’m ever in a bad mood and I hope and call and you’re there 9 times out of 10 I’m going to cheer up and laugh till I almost fall out my chair. It’s always a party when Rogue is there and it always puts a smile on my face.
Geopou Geopou - We make fun of you too much but it’s because we enjoy you. You’re funny as hell and just a good time to be around. And also you a furry.

THIS IS GETTING LONG BUT MORE PEOPLE I APPRECIATE: b t b t @CelDamage @EDisch222 (THANK YOU LE TEAM) Spock Spock @ScaryLarry @TeleTubby @Architect of Life @Inkery @kuantum @Semo heidi heidi @FirezFury @aspen

AND MANY MORE I KEEP EDITING THIS AND ADDING MORE BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED AND FORGETTING THERE SO MANY SO IM SORRY IF YOU ARENT HERE BUT ILY ALL
I love you babygirl

This year sucked, both mentally and emotionally I think we all went through some adversity this year. A huge thanks to a lot of people though.

GymSloth GymSloth I don't know how you do it man but you're always someone I know I can turn to for advice in a time of crisis. It feels like i've known you a hell of a lot longer than since just Halloween of 2019, and I wouldn't have changed one interaction we had :)

Dustin Dustin You're by far one of the most down-to-earth people I know, and I love that about you homie, a conversation with you never ceases to improve my mood

@CoreyC Kinda have to put yo ass on here <3

@Matt With A Cat You've always been a mentor and a friend when I was at my best and my worst, and I appreciate everything you've done more than you could know.

@D3FaulT You've come so far since I met you as a Junior back in pG. Through thick and thin you've always stayed a kind, respectful person, which is great, and I hope it's one of the things that's gotten you where you are now.

@Chicken Noodle Soup You're the man. I took the last half hour going through old clips from this year and last, and it was rare to find a good one without you in it. You've always been one of the coolest guys I know, and you always will be.

Last but certainly not least, @Oblixion I don't even know where to start. You're the reason i'm still here, and the reason I've learned to never give up. You're my closest friend man. I'll never forget some of those 3 hour conversations we had going till like 2 in the morning, or the amazing moments we've had in RP. Seeing you go up the chain in both the BCSO and leadership has been awesome and i'm so happy for how it all worked out; you deserve everything you have and more. I hope 2021 brings you more good luck and happiness than ever.

But mostly thank you to these people
@DrkChocolate - Thanks for letting me be in the TF2 division for as long as I can remember it helped me become a better man!

Dustin Dustin @Oblixion Thank you both for believing in me that I can be a better RPer in the FiveM server

Rykes Rykes @TeleTubby waff waff @aidan @Star thanks for being here for me I don't know what I would've done

@aspen you suck but mostly you've actually been here for me since I was in the CSGO division the most!

@Andrew thanks for bringing me back I've grown up a lot more than I did in the past cant believe its almost a year since I came back as an e!

b t b t forgotten to say this but your the best judge ever so don't die on me!

Bogurt Bogurt idk what to say about you but your a good Lieutenant.

This year I am going to make the most of it and hopefully be even more of a better person!

Last edited:
This year I happy I got to meet a bunch of me people and make new friends, and continuing to play with such great and wonderful people.
@DrkChocolate (You are getting better at reflecting please keep up the great work :) )
@GayJay (Dh God please teach me)
@Charli (You are an amazing medic and i am glad to have meet you)
@PastryFoxy (as much as we annoy each other)
@Hero ( It was nice to meet you)
@Jeff7890110 ( Never stop being such an amazing admin)
@W61.62XD Struck By Duck (You are getting really good at spy, dont stop trying :D )
@Thexx (it was was also nice to meet you)
@Medi-Droid (you as well)
Spock Spock (it sucks i dont get to play tf2 with you anymore)
@DeeLuxxed (when are you going to come back i miss playing with you)
MemeLord MemeLord ( You sniper game is always improving keep it up )
@commanderstitch (Black Mesa sunday is always fun to play in)
@Hotdogs (because rose hasn't in a while you are a sandwich)
@That One Dino (Please dont airshot me)
@oz_ (and Riddler)
@karT (^ thanks for making Harvest interesting)
@4g0tt3nSou1 (you make events a lot of fun to go to)
And last but not least
@Exalted R053 ( You are always fun to play with and do jump maps with)
And for anyone I missed or haven't met yet you are all Awesome and Amazing people.
Please keep up the good work!!!! :D <3

Last edited:
Alright. Were doing it. Lemme just say some of my things about 2020.
2020 for me had to be the shittiest year ive ever had the "pleasure" of surviving since i was born back in 1999
I am currently a father of one, with 1 maybe on the way WE DONT KNOW YET.

But the year was hard, I became unemployed multiple times and it drained on me Multiple times. I have attempted to join a college
to become a local LEO, but yeah im having a hard time. I caught Covid for what felt like a month, and was terrified of passing it on to
my wife and son. Currently living with my inlaws im not the happiest person here at home, but its home.

EdgeGamers has introduced me in to countless people who i now consider friends, and some i have known well before coming here but i have brought them here to the team.

Alex Alex - I joined edgegamers through the GTA V division, and immediatly applied to join the LSCPD. Sgt. Stone conducted my interview, and my Basic Law Enforcement Training. He has been right beside me since day one of being here as a LEO. But as we Grew ranks in the department, so did our friendship. and now you can daily see me and him talking, not necessarily about pd, but about more personal things. friend ship is crazy man and your keeper bro. since only knowing him from halloween 2019, hes turned from a mentor, to a friend, to a brother, apart of my family and something imma carry on for ever

Dustin Dustin - LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DUDE. This man will set out a plan and get this, HE DOES IT. This man has the determination of a lion my guys and girls. If you ever need anything, this man will go the the end of the earth, fall off, and come back for you to ensure you have gotten the help you need. This man, who btw has gotten married last year (congrats dog) still has enough space in his life to let us know he still cares. 2021 homie for life

@Oblixion - ight so lets get serious. first time i met this beast of a person, was when i won a random compitition I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS HAPPENING!
Later on he became a sergeant under me in the newly made BCSO, and i quickly understood his potential, me being his LT. I quickly placed him as second in command of FTO (field training officer) and ever since then this man has done incredable things. I EVEN THINK HES A SHERIFF NOW OR SOMETHING.
my man doesnt just do whats best for him, he looks at the greater group and says know what, i think this will put more smiles on faces then this so imma push this HARD. Thanks for being a bro, Bro.

@Star i hope this is the right star, if not HI OTHER STAR! But the star im reffuring to is the one that i have literrally seen grow 3 times in the past 3 months alone. my guy has been pushing himself not just in lspd, but irl, he seems happier, less depressed, he seems eager to be here and it makes me happy to be apart of his life. look forward to working with you for another year man!

clapxy clapxy BRO HOW CAN I NOT TALK ABOUT THIS DUDE. my guy here is funny af and alot of times got me out of a gutter with his jokes. my guy here is crazy, but the good kinda crazy. he still stink tho.

@OfficerHardman this man. right here. this is one of the guys i brought here. amazing man, kind, caring, and can sit there and talk with you FOR LITERALLY HOURS. this man never sleeps, if you need him he there. thanks hardman, you dont get enough thanks bro!

Smaller shout outs cause my fingers are tired
@3dsam1 Bogurt Bogurt @Ciggy @Legend @SmeaR

Alright. Were doing it. Lemme just say some of my things about 2020.
2020 for me had to be the shittiest year ive ever had the "pleasure" of surviving since i was born back in 1999
I am currently a father of one, with 1 maybe on the way WE DONT KNOW YET.

But the year was hard, I became unemployed multiple times and it drained on me Multiple times. I have attempted to join a college
to become a local LEO, but yeah im having a hard time. I caught Covid for what felt like a month, and was terrified of passing it on to
my wife and son. Currently living with my inlaws im not the happiest person here at home, but its home.

EdgeGamers has introduced me in to countless people who i now consider friends, and some i have known well before coming here but i have brought them here to the team.

Alex Alex - I joined edgegamers through the GTA V division, and immediatly applied to join the LSCPD. Sgt. Stone conducted my interview, and my Basic Law Enforcement Training. He has been right beside me since day one of being here as a LEO. But as we Grew ranks in the department, so did our friendship. and now you can daily see me and him talking, not necessarily about pd, but about more personal things. friend ship is crazy man and your keeper bro. since only knowing him from halloween 2019, hes turned from a mentor, to a friend, to a brother, apart of my family and something imma carry on for ever

Dustin Dustin - LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DUDE. This man will set out a plan and get this, HE DOES IT. This man has the determination of a lion my guys and girls. If you ever need anything, this man will go the the end of the earth, fall off, and come back for you to ensure you have gotten the help you need. This man, who btw has gotten married last year (congrats dog) still has enough space in his life to let us know he still cares. 2021 homie for life

@Oblixion - ight so lets get serious. first time i met this beast of a person, was when i won a random compitition I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WAS HAPPENING!
Later on he became a sergeant under me in the newly made BCSO, and i quickly understood his potential, me being his LT. I quickly placed him as second in command of FTO (field training officer) and ever since then this man has done incredable things. I EVEN THINK HES A SHERIFF NOW OR SOMETHING.
my man doesnt just do whats best for him, he looks at the greater group and says know what, i think this will put more smiles on faces then this so imma push this HARD. Thanks for being a bro, Bro.

@Star i hope this is the right star, if not HI OTHER STAR! But the star im reffuring to is the one that i have literrally seen grow 3 times in the past 3 months alone. my guy has been pushing himself not just in lspd, but irl, he seems happier, less depressed, he seems eager to be here and it makes me happy to be apart of his life. look forward to working with you for another year man!

clapxy clapxy BRO HOW CAN I NOT TALK ABOUT THIS DUDE. my guy here is funny af and alot of times got me out of a gutter with his jokes. my guy here is crazy, but the good kinda crazy. he still stink tho.

@OfficerHardman this man. right here. this is one of the guys i brought here. amazing man, kind, caring, and can sit there and talk with you FOR LITERALLY HOURS. this man never sleeps, if you need him he there. thanks hardman, you dont get enough thanks bro!

Smaller shout outs cause my fingers are tired
@3dsam1 Bogurt Bogurt @Ciggy @Legend @SmeaR
This is so wholesome wtf

By far, the best community I've been in, and I just want to thank some people for making it fun while here.

Dustin Dustin : Dustin is one of the BEST people I've met. This guy would go out of his way to help you with anything to the first time we met back in LSCPD to now Dustin has always been there for me and is by far one of the funniest people I've ever met and IDK how edge gamers would be without him. I remember when I and Dustin robbed banks with Animals masks and called our self the RABBIE GANG, and it was by far the best experience I had.

GymSloth GymSloth : WimWim, as I call him, is a great guy, and i can list so many reasons why but am i no? lol but seriously, Wim is so funny while playing games he might suck *Cough Cough* but it's fun asf to play with him, i remember when he told me while playing games his GPU use to shake fun times. He was there day one since i join the server. He Did my training and everything for LSCPD and, overall a great guy.

@OfficerHardman : this yee yee motherfucker is one of the funniest people ever miss the nights where he would just screen share Omegle and even watch scary movies together.

@Stone9512 : Oh stone, Stone is by far one of the most chill person I've met. You can spam this guy to play a game with you, and he will. One of the funniest games we played together is phasmophobia, so funny to play with stone. He sucks at games and hacks in modern warfare what a cheater.

@Dink : hopefully, i pinged the right one, but: Parker goes to sleep at like 8PM EST he's a fucking boomer. He would ping you and play one game and say, "Ight I'm going to sleep".

Depression Depression : stinks.

@Moyye : I would clapped this guy at any game, especially Minecraft.

@Oblixion : Nick is probably tired of me complaining, but he really understands and is a great guy to talk to.

By far, the best community I've been in, and I just want to thank some people for making it fun while here.

Dustin Dustin : Dustin is one of the BEST people I've met. This guy would go out of his way to help you with anything to the first time we met back in LSCPD to now Dustin has always been there for me and is by far one of the funniest people I've ever met and IDK how edge gamers would be without him. I remember when I and Dustin robbed banks with Animals masks and called our self the RABBIE GANG, and it was by far the best experience I had.

GymSloth GymSloth : WimWim, as I call him, is a great guy, and i can list so many reasons why but am i no? lol but seriously, Wim is so funny while playing games he might suck *Cough Cough* but it's fun asf to play with him, i remember when he told me while playing games his GPU use to shake fun times. He was there day one since i join the server. He Did my training and everything for LSCPD and, overall a great guy.

@OfficerHardman : this yee yee motherfucker is one of the funniest people ever miss the nights where he would just screen share Omegle and even watch scary movies together.

@Stone9512 : Oh stone, Stone is by far one of the most chill person I've met. You can spam this guy to play a game with you, and he will. One of the funniest games we played together is phasmophobia, so funny to play with stone. He sucks at games and hacks in modern warfare what a cheater.

@Dink : hopefully, i pinged the right one, but: Parker goes to sleep at like 8PM EST he's a fucking boomer. He would ping you and play one game and say, "Ight I'm going to sleep".

@Oblixion : Nick is probably tired of me complaining, but he really understands and is a great guy to talk to.
Back at you bro. So glad we have have come as far as we have!

You don't smell more than me man.

THERES PEOPLE I FORGOT I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

waff waff - sorry didn’t know you were Hicks. Hi Hicks. Fucking left me and stone. JK JK. You have always held a nuetral ground and understanding and a willingness to see changes and willingness to push people to where you know they can be. Your an amazing leader and it’s awesome to have worked beside you, I wish we could play more games together but yeah, I’m busy a lot unfortunately

Spock Spock man, you literally have grown so much. Dude I remember taking over your FTO and we got you busted thru. Even tho people failed you continued to push thru and show everyone that your better, and that man is really something to look up to. Keep up the great work.
@Chicken Noodle Soup man. Bro. Dude. My guy. This dude can put a smile on your face no matter what is going on and is always willing to go farther than ever. Love this dude.

Back