EC: Kahoot Event 1/15/21

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
KahootFiveMEvent.png

Hello everyone! As you are probably confused about why there is a thread called Kahoot event, it's basically because this event is related to GTA and eGO directly. If you don't know what Kahoot is, it is like Jeopardy but a bit better, there are multiple choices, T/F, and puzzles. For this event, me and @patasnegras have made this Kahoot from our time and made it where it's not possible to cheat due to these questions being hand made. We can only have a maximum of 20 people in it so it is first come first serve.

When?: 1/15/21 at 8PM EST
You can view the rules here including the prizes! 20 minutes before the event begins we will explain the rules and everything else.
Thank you @heidi for making the image!​

View attachment 2917
Hello everyone! As you are probably confused about why there is a thread called Kahoot event, it's basically because this event is related to GTA and eGO directly. If you don't know what Kahoot is, it is like Jeopardy but a bit better, there are multiple choices, T/F, and puzzles. For this event, me and @patasnegras have made this Kahoot from our time and made it where it's not possible to cheat due to these questions being hand made. We can only have a maximum of 20 people in it so it is first come first serve.

When?: 1/15/21 at 8PM EST
You can view the rules here including the prizes! 20 minutes before the event begins we will explain the rules and everything else.
Thank you @heidi for making the image!​
Sounds like fun :)

Just a reminder! We will only do 20 people so make sure you clear your schedules!

Just a reminder! We will only do 20 people so make sure you clear your schedules!
Idk man between this and the MC horse race idk which to choose. Horse race is fun and interactive but i could more realistically not get last place in kahoot.

He said it's not Spock's fault for these two events overlapping since he doesn't have access to the EC Calander Events.
I said huh because I don't understand why he said that, I could care less if the event is overlapped, but I'm sure big will want to change the time if the event got booked lapped. I don't need to "cut him some slack" when I didn't say anything to him.

Back