Darling and the Franxx

Wish

Professional Overwatcher
Senior Manager

Where my other weebs at and who is gonna be watching season 2 when it comes out?
Also what do you guys think season 2 is going to be about?

Last edited:

Wahtur

just vibin
=(eGO)=
wait there is a season 2??? lets goooo

i just finished season 1 a few days ago

Nick

🌸かわいい🌸
=(eGO)=
I'll be watching it

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Was renewed for a new season few months back, no official release date yet though I believe

Pretty sure there's 0 season 2 plans in the works. Could you please cite this as I cannot find any legitimate source other than the usual ad-revenue generating speculation sites. (Which are god awful and need to be condemned for existing).

Considering how it ended... not really sure how they'd continue and make a S2. Trigger isn't exactly known for making seconds of anything.

Last edited:

Damon

Blood Sucker
=(eGO)=
Pretty sure there's 0 season 2 plans in the works. Could you please cite this as I cannot find any legitimate source other than the usual ad-revenue generating speculation sites. (Which are god awful and need to be condemned for existing).

Considering how it ended... not really sure how they'd continue and make a S2. Trigger isn't exactly known for making seconds of anything.
Yeah you're right, looking further into it the sites are just clickbait titles with speculation and nothing more lmao

aspen

trap
=(eGO)=
dang i thought it was rumors that season 2 was coming out its prob going to be about when they are older and some new species comes out

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
dang i thought it was rumors that season 2 was coming out its prob going to be about when they are older and some new species comes out

Rumours with no basis, unfortunately. I don't see them doing much with the series honestly.

Now if you want more Trigger content to look forward to, they are doing a spin off of the SSSS.GRIDMAN series which was fun, coming soon