do you like this idea

• yes

• no

• I LIKE TURTLES

Results are only viewable after voting.

James (Deaforb)

Dynasty 8 Owner, Cascade Website, Parkers Cars LTD
=(eGO)=
I have decided to take on a task to benefit the business side of the server and attempt to add the whole website idea for all main companies/business, i am currently working on the Dynasty 8 website as we speak, but wanted to let everyone know my plan, all of those who wish to participate and have them done just let me know and i will need to come and visit you IC to take details such as contact information, photograph of your characters, discuss what you would like to advertise and also take the relevant pictures!

Once ive completed these websites i will then work on making a whole new website to hold all off the websites in one place as well as relevant information for the server if it is wanted so like a forum in game for all players to use! eg: the main titles will name each business with a link to each according to the one you clicked..

let me know if your interested and i will start to gather the relevant information and hope you all like my idea, i strongly think this will help engage more RP and benefit the whole server (eg: weasel news can update all information on this platform and linked alongside all other companies) this could be so people can have similar to twitter on a status where they can see these things! even supports video footage..

here is an example of parkers cars (my dealership) for those who haven't seen it yet!
https://parkerscarsltd.wixsite.com/parkerscarsltd

Enjoy

James

additional: i will give all the log in details and credentials to all companies and teach how to implement new things to edit their website!

all websites are live and all have live chat direct to the person who owns the website so they can still receive messages whilst not in game, direct to a email address which i will create along with the website when i hand it all over!

Last edited:
at the same time i just had a thought if i could start another business, one that people in game could come to me if i say had a tower or office and i could get in game money for their small business's to promote them on a whole other website chain, and just have the link on this bigger one to direct you to the small companies

Back