• No

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Other...

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

carter227

TTT>JB
=(eGO)=
I just started to play Call of Duty again. I didn't play it since like Black Ops 3. The game mechanics are way different than I remember and some of the strats of the game seem to OP. It is also very hard to get gold I feel like than the past CODs. Another problem is that I don't really like the maps too much. I basically only play Nuketown sadly, the other maps seem to different than what actual COD maps are suppose to be. However, I still like the game a lot. I usually play a mix of hardcore and regular. I'm close to getting diamond on my snipers, but the M82 is hard to level up.

lily

femboy
=(eGO)=
cold war is a rushed game, the gunplay isn't good especially compared to mw, though the maps are better. i hate that they released with 1 zombies map and like 6 mp maps, and the first dlc only added 2 new multi maps and literally nothing for zombies. i havent played the game for about a month, and until we get more zombies maps, i dont plan to.

Vane

ʘ‿ʘ Ban Hammer
=(eGO)=
I got tired of it really fast but I still play some time

RockinRnR

Poster
=(eGO)=
Cold War, no many that I know play it, it was a waste of money to us. I got it, my kids got it, their friends got it....we all uninstalled it lol. We all still play Warzone, which unfortunately is now FULL of CHEATERS!!! Almost every lobby is won by a squad with a hacker or a couple or even a whole squad of them!! Sigh....to find a way to ...yeah - yeah-yeah- Get Gud? lmfao !!

Misterboy

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Played the beta, loved it a lot more than MW, told myself I was gonna buy the game when it came out, still haven't bought it lol. COD just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore. I might grab CW in the future if it goes on sale though.

SturmBruder

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Is Black Ops: Cold War such a disappointment that they are making Modern Warfare harder to reach?

I literally have to go through CW (or Warzone) to get to MW

1611439299622.png

Or if I uninstall CW will a MW icon miraculously show up?

Last edited: