If You're NOT a X Admin

Counter

I made one post
=(e)=
I'm writing this post to ask why in the world can some random admin come into the surf server and have any power whatsoever.

Different servers have different dynamics, the same as how Counter-Strike is different from Minecraft.

Yes... similar rules apply amongst all eGO servers, but why should some random sweat from another game come into the server and be able to lay down what they think is the LAW!

If you don't belong to a certain game/server/group whatever you want to call it, join and play like any newcomer would. Don't try to come in with some ego (see what I did there).

I'm sitting in the surf server vibing with the boys and get muted for something that isn't mutable at all...because some "Unranked" =eGO= comes into the server.

No, this is not a formal complaint. Either come and surf, or don't join at all. Don't make me pull out my vape.

1432262534764.jpg

admins need to get trained in certain games before they can admin it. we have multiple game servers in CSGO that are admined with the same basic rules, so someone can play lets say jailbreak in CSGO and not surf and join the server and still be able to admin our CS surf server as the same basic rules and guidelines still apply.

If that happens again please report that in the report a player thread which you can find here or contact an CS admin trainer.

I understand although some admins avoid doing anything to major on surf or other servers if they main on a different cs server it seems because most people don't read the surf rules bc it is just surf it makes sense that they would think that. but they really shouldn't do anything about that
Not going to say any names but lets just say a couple days ago a jailbreak admin came in and enforced the rule about not influencing RTV.

I don't understand why people get upset about admins enforcing rules. While yeah, it's kind of toxic to enforce the less enforced rules, they still exist to be enforced. My main rule for myself is that unless someone complains about it or there's a large rule violation, let it slide. However, people admin differently and everyone can't be expected to take every situation identically. For you getting muted, if it truly was for no reason, check Meyers' message.
If that happens again please report that in the report a player thread which you can find here or contact an CS admin trainer.
Reminder that if someone is enforcing rules, they were trained for that server and therefore have the power to enforce whatever rules we have listed. Doesn't matter if they originally started by playing our Minecraft or GTA or whatever other servers we have, they were still trained for CS:GO.

although some admins, in this case, surf admins, can be lax on the enforcement of certain rules, the admin who isn't a regular still has grounds to mute you if you were breaking a rule, even if it doesn't normally happen. If you didn't break any rules, you can take a look at the link Meyers sent above this.

Yes... similar rules apply amongst all eGO servers, but why should some random sweat from another game come into the server and be able to lay down what they think is the LAW!
The same basic rules apply amongst all eGO servers, not just similar, and like Shalom said people from other games can be trained to admin CS. Also, it's not what they think the law is, it is quite literally at the top of the screen titled Rules

Not going to say any names but lets just say a couple days ago a jailbreak admin came in and enforced the rule about not influencing RTV.
now thats just funny

Last edited:
If that is so probably almost everyone on the surf server prob broke that rule
Most people donā€™t even know that rule

see, the thing is, they are admins
peeps are picked as admins if they are trusted
all bans that happen to you are by trusted people
but what if you don't trust them?
report them
but what if you dont want to do that
whine on the forums

step-by-step process:
go to edgegamers.com
click forums
you don't even have to scroll, just click contact leadership
type a sentence on wut happened
send

what you did:
went to edgegamers.com
clicked forums
scrolled down 4 times
clicked general chatter
typed 157 words
hit send

also i highly doubt that you were muted for something that isnt mutable for, you can say and get muted, its not reasonable, but it can happen

edit: between say and and get muted I put the 4 letter f-word which censoring it proves my point

Last edited:
In most communities when you give admin power to someone who's in their teenage year they will most likely go on a power trip in most occasion which grows slowly, it's not just in CSGO or Ego but from the smallest communities to the biggest ones there will always be power abuse among the admins, who will cherry pick every scenario to show their "Admin Power" and it's up the higher ups to control that person , i highly recommend talking to the staff members if you see someone having a power trip in any of the servers so they can have an idea about it before hand

Back