EC Blazin' Trail Race Event

CoreyC

Florida Man
=(eGO)=
EC Blazin' Trail Race
Created by: Corey
z6XJwj1BZcODlf_s_JjFJi_9TjoKLblashYqDmbuCMyksmtdOXgQ06byl9JW0h7seTqr7w7o6dlNkYF-X7AlXN8efG5AUkITCxns4zKZ3B-36mBo6yDJ55IH9hJYHsOuKVC2itIb

Date: Sunday, January 24th 2021
Time: 5:00 est

Instructions: This racing event is like no other, it requires both land and water skills. The race will be starting at postal 901 Sunday, January 24th 2021 at 5:00 est. This race will start off first with ford focus’s which before the time the race starts the route will be announced to everyone who is racing and the second and third stage vehicle will be announced. First person to the finish line will win the prize. Anyone who cheats or goes too off of the route will be eliminated from the race and cannot compete anymore. Let's have a fun race on Sunday! I hope to see everyone there.
Rules: No VDM, No RDM, and No FailRP. Follow All Government Rules. Anyone that disrupts events by any of the above will be subject to being dealt with by the Government.

7liONymRwlCLyuQVQdRaFeuSX9o7UD0I9bomiUYc1kPWqPjB4XkZRv1_m8C0Cxt7eD0T4nsnYtKzjI4SGOreXVp-4nh70HxFpAx-iG0KHcwX6EwYmytr6CD69p7bbjuAVFzoAKMa

$250,000 to the Winner
Funded By The James Smith Foundation

Link To Event Doc
If you have any questions please contact me on discord: CoreyCole101#7480

Last edited:
Back