How is everyone doing

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
Hey guys, the winter can always be a hard time of year for people, especially this year when it can be hard to get out and see loved ones. Combined with all the political stress going on in the world, It's been a challenging few months.

So how is everyone doing, I haven't been active very much recently, I miss you all and want to catch up with all my homies.

ive been stressed recently and over worked. I put in my two weeks from my job and they are kinda squeezing the last bit of life outta me before i leave so its been tough. along with my semester ending for my senior year of hs, i was making sure i kept all of my grades up until the very end. just overall very stressed but it will be a bit more bearable soon :') <3

ive been stressed recently and over worked. I put in my two weeks from my job and they are kinda squeezing the last bit of life outta me before i leave so its been tough. along with my semester ending for my senior year of hs, i was making sure i kept all of my grades up until the very end. just overall very stressed but it will be a bit more bearable soon :') <3
i feel that bro, ive got 2 jobs and trying to learn to invest, but its very hard when u cant keep but like 20% of ur paycheck every week, before u count gas and food n shit, also school is just like really fuckn wack rn. I believe in u mello, you got this cutie

I’m doing aight I mean school is fun in all it’s in person however I hate one of my teachers (if you want to know why check out the post I made on Why I want to punch my teacher) mostly it’s good because I met some new people and I got a gf last month however one of my longtime childhood friends I’m no longer friends with since last month because he started drinking and doing bad things

Back