I want to punch my study hall teacher

Emmitt

Poster
=(e)=
Its second period aight and its my first day back in school and Its a new study hall teacher for me. When class starts I pull out my phone a minute later the teachers says no phones allowed during study hall only school related stuff. So then I try to fall asleep this teacher has the nerve to wake me up in my sleep having a great dream about flying or something, and she says you can't sleep in class, so then I go to read stuff on the internet, and she says you can only do school related stuff and I'm like what am I supposed to do I finished my work. She says I kid you not PRETEND TO DO SOMETHING. I have never in my life wanted to punch someone so bad.
This isn't my first bad experience with her the next time I had that class my mom was picking me up for something and I say I have to go my mom is picking me up for a doctors appointment. GUESS WHAT SHE SAYS she says I don't believe so I have to pull out my phone and show the texts from my mom. So then I go to exit out one of the doors, and she says you can't exit out that door. She proceeds to bring me to the dean and try to get my ass in trouble. However me and the Dean are cool he is a chill dude (like I remember one time I got in trouble for mooning the class and when I went to him I told him what I did, and he left and let me go without getting in any trouble) He lets me off the hook and this teacher has the look of disgust that I didn't get in trouble and I literally sprint out of the main doors and into my moms car.
If I see her outside of school bro its on sight

Attachments

• Sal.png
    Sal.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 4

acidity

r/ThatHappened nah jk she should get fired

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
What’s study hall? Is this just a hangout space or is it a weird class? Legit question.

Wavie

soundcloud.com/waviethekid
=(e)=
What’s study hall? Is this just a hangout space or is it a weird class? Legit question.
study hall is just a class where you work on homework and other things missing, its basically a free class

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
I had that, but we didn't have a teacher or anything for it. You just went wherever you wanted to study or just left the school completely. Mine was first period so I just showed up late every day for a semester. It was awesome.