Life Problems

ChaoSxSmoker

"If you want to run, this is your last chance..."
This month is the month my brother died 2 years ago and all I got to say is if anyone here lost there family member or loved one I hope your feeling ok because man oh man this shit is hard and this is first time I’ve ever told anyone outside of my family my struggle to take care of myself like I used to. p.s Elmo is fine!

sorry to hear that elmo. dealing with a lost is very hard and i totally understand where youre coming from, i had to deal with one of my closets best friends suicided this 2020 and it very hard to deal with because i knew he wasnt that type of person and its hard, its really hard man. life sucks but you must get through it one way or another( or thats how i see it). i know this sounds so cringe but the ego finally is here to support anyone that is in need of others.

my late adolescence to your brother my friend :c I'm sorry you had to face the pain. It says in verse romans 8:18 "the pain that you have been feeling will not compare to the joy thats coming" if your ever feeling down in life, just remember, think positive. : ) amen.

sorry to hear that elmo. dealing with a lost is very hard and i totally understand where youre coming from, i had to deal with one of my closets best friends suicided this 2020 and it very hard to deal with because i knew he wasnt that type of person and its hard, its really hard man. life sucks but you must get through it one way or another( or thats how i see it). i know this sounds so cringe but the ego finally is here to support anyone that is in need of others.
You’ll see him one day when you get older and pass, but always remember there watching us making sure we’re stronger to move on.

Back