Battlefield Division EA's recent investor call confirmed a ton of Battlefield 6 rumors

As long as it has team balancing, working anti-cheat, and more maps in comparison to Battlefield V I'll be happy.

Well , there's one game I will never see , I like simple and fun ( BFBC2 ) , not a bunch of gadgets and mayhem , plus I'm not spending $2000.00 to build a PC that will play it properly .

Nice Post NrKissed , as usual you do not disappoint , you should have some kind of Award for all your up to date posts :)

Not in Canadian $$$ , it cost me $1500 to build the one I have now , it is approx. 10 yrs old now , have upgraded the Ram and Video card 3 times during that time .

Yeah not really a "ton" revealed, 128 players, they might get console bumped as well, perhaps cross platform play (still rumored), and the setting. No talk of anti-cheat..... Unfortunately I have to say this is where COD is getting it right. I heard once they cracked down they instantly banned over 300k accounts then daily it was like 16k. This is what we need.

Back