[TF2] Skyscraper Scramble! | February 5th, 2021

TF2.png

Skyscraper Scramble! | February 5th, 2021

Hiya, my darling reading this! Or, if you don't like me, then hiya, unfriendly person! As said in the Jungle Japes Jamboree! event post, life is improving for me, so, it's that time again! This event is going to be sky-high and real fly! Skyscraper Scramble, on Friday, February 5th!

Event Date: Friday, February 5th, 2021
Event Time (ET): 8:30 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

For those few that joined me in testing a few prospective events maps, kudos! I won't include you in the pool of people I'll randomly set ablaze (because I can) during the event. We found one that we considered a keeper. It's a Skyscraper KOTH map, with wide areas intermingled with structures featuring multiple exits, so players that heavily flank and ambush (like me!) may enjoy this map. Now, you may be thinking, considering >skyscraper, that pyro would be overpowered. Not necessarily. Being wide open, a (mediocre) pyro will be shut down real quick and proper-like. This event will, once again, since it is one of mine, be starting earlier than our usual time and may last longer than expected. So, if you feel like making the effort, come early to learn the map.

If the general consensus of the attendees is positive, this map will become a possible frequently-used venue for events.

PastryFoxy (your favorite fluffo fox!) will be coordinating this event. You forward your questions to me, any of your TF2 Leadership, or my main EC, 4g0tt3nSou1. I hope to see you there, touching the sky before you fry, die, and cry!

also that skyscraper map is one hell of a nice map with beach balls. (oใ‚œโ–ฝใ‚œ)oโ˜†

TF2.png

Skyscraper Scramble! | February 5th, 2021

Hiya, my darling reading this! Or, if you don't like me, then hiya, unfriendly person! As said in the Jungle Japes Jamboree! event post, life is improving for me, so, it's that time again! This event is going to be sky-high and real fly! Skyscraper Scramble, on Friday, February 5th!

Event Date: Friday, February 5th, 2021
Event Time (ET): 8:30 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

For those few that joined me in testing a few prospective events maps, kudos! I won't include you in the pool of people I'll randomly set ablaze (because I can) during the event. We found one that we considered a keeper. It's a Skyscraper KOTH map, with wide areas intermingled with structures featuring multiple exits, so players that heavily flank and ambush (like me!) may enjoy this map. Now, you may be thinking, considering >skyscraper, that pyro would be overpowered. Not necessarily. Being wide open, a (mediocre) pyro will be shut down real quick and proper-like. This event will, once again, since it is one of mine, be starting earlier than our usual time and may last longer than expected. So, if you feel like making the effort, come early to learn the map.

If the general consensus of the attendees is positive, this map will become a possible frequently-used venue for events.

PastryFoxy (your favorite fluffo fox!) will be coordinating this event. You forward your questions to me, any of your TF2 Leadership, or my main EC, 4g0tt3nSou1. I hope to see you there, touching the sky before you fry, die, and cry!
Epic

Back